New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin
30 minutes ago, msbigfoot239 said:

I'm a mom of three currently in college. I love to knit, read, play video games, and go shooting with my husband

Welcome to the BFF msbigfoot.

Your husband is a lucky guy, I wish my wife would go shooting with me...  anyway, enjoy the forum!

Guest bruce.terrell

Hi all. I am a new member on the Bigfoot forums. I was on this site a few years ago but it appears to have either become defunct or changed. I have a background in anthropology and have been a practicing archaeologist (primarily marine archaeology) for about 35 years. Even though I have spent a lot of time in the woods camping, I have never had any sort of encounter. But I am interested in the consistency of many of the reports. I look forward to reading the members perspectives here. People here seem reasonable and respectful of others opinions and insights from what I've seen so far. 

Bruce

Admin

Welcome Back bruce.terrell.   Hope You Enjoy the Forum.

Guest James H. Jim Ingram

Thanks for acceptance of my membership.

I have been "involved" in some way or another, part time-full time since 1967,,,,,,,,duh......that make me an old dude?

Have seen tracks, in snow, along Bluff Creek just below the Patterson-Gimlin site.

I am a retired law enforcement, and use my 16 years experience as a Scientific Investigator (search-collection-preservation of physical evidence in my Bigfoot investigations.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Jim.

We have a bunch of members that are also LEOs, great skills to have.

Enjoy the forum.

Guest Axolotl

Hello from British Columbia, Canada. Ive been interested in the bigfoot phenomena ever since 'Bigfoot: The Definitive Guide' was aired on the Discovery channel in 2011. Seeing a roundtable of scientists discussing the possible existence of an extant hominid/primate species known as Sasquatch in a serious manner on the show was more than a little surprising to me. Since then Ive kept up to date as much as possible on any new information and after recently moving to Pacific NorthWest, keeping my eye open too! ;)

Admin
1 hour ago, JanineRSP said:

Hi friends! Excited to see everybody's stories and encounters

Hi Janine and Welcome to the BFF!

Enjoy the forum.

Guest CuriousHuman

Hello. I've long been interested with the topic of cryptozoology  and cryptids. I find bigfoot to be the more plausible of all cryptids due to the many reports around the world. I don't have any personal encounters of my own, but I do find the thought of a hairy hominid existing to be intriguing. I enjoy listening and reading reports of other peoples encounters, and I also enjoy trying to find connections with the many reports if there are any. Overall I hope to expand my knowledge of the unknown and see if there really is something out there.

Admin
3 minutes ago, CuriousHuman said:

I find bigfoot to be the more plausible of all cryptids due to the many reports around the world.

Me too. Welcome to the BFF CuriousMan.

Enjoy the forum.

Admin
On 3/25/2019 at 2:25 AM, Simon Jones said:

Hi I'm a filmmaker from LA.

Welcome.to the BFF Simon.

Enjoy the forum.