New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I have been following the Sasquatch thing my entire life after I watched a poor reproduction of the PGF on a B&W portable TV screen. Patty looked like a small black silhouette. 

Then I read all the books starting with Napier, Shackley, Krantz... still here but never seen one.

Hello from middle Georgia! I grew up in the golden age of bigfoot on TV in the early 70's and have been interested since I was a child. I live in middle Georgia about 30 miles as the crow flies from the famous Elkins creek foot cast location in Pike county, Georgia.

Welcome Clara. Our cousins in the genus Homo are scattered about in many environments. Southern California has interesting reports.  Think Zoobies.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/      go to stories, San Diego--zoobies-Alpine County  1971.

Bigfootencounters.com should be book marked. Booby Short has passed but the book she was working on has been completed posthumously. The book is available in two PDF files for downloading.

I don't know about the animal inventory in your area as in jaguars / cougars, snakes, bears, humans and tweakers.

Know before you go. Be safe.

Hello all, I enjoyed reading the video/myriad analysis here on this site before it required an account... Looking forward to catching up on what I've missed . Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hello BFF, I'M a New Jersey native and I have been a Bigfoot follower since as long as I can remember, and I can't wait until the day that they are recognized by the mainstream media as a authentic lifeform...

• Upvote 1

Hello, I'm JGood from Hampton Roads, VA. My knowledge of this creature goes back to my childhood. My family is from the gulf coast northwest fla, to Slidell, Louisiana. Growing up my grandfather and other elders in my family told us of the skunkape and boogers. My mothers family is Choctaw and always harvested their own food whether it be hunted or planted. Her family was self sufficient when it came to food. This created ample opportunity for being in the swamps, pine forests, and dark places in Southern swamps.

• Upvote 2

Hello all, 

Sasquatch enthusiasts from SE Ohio here. I travel to Oregon at least once per year to see my daughter. She and her husband endulge me on searches in their area. I have yet to have an encounter but hope to soon!

Welcome Djfio, Mikko from Canada, Cooper from the UK, returnee Supernaut, Rooster-T, SasquatchSeeker,FOsteology, Sesshomaru, Jonathan hartzo, jgood7014, rick j, and Eddie.

Hi, I'm "Bigfoot Jon" from Michigan, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and currently living in Arizona. I've seen Bigfoots in Idaho and Arizona and chased after whatever 

was doing "wood-knocking " North of my childhood home near Ludington, Michigan when I was 11 years old. I've seen Bigfoots only in Idaho and Arizona and I'm looking forward to seeing more here. I'll be 78 in November, but I'm hoping to see a few more before I go traveling in Europe within the next couple of years. I'll be looking.