New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi everyone. I'm a retired steelworker living up in North Idaho. Became interested in this many years ago, have had a couple of weird experiences in the woods but never a sighting. There have been many local reports over the past several years in an area not far from me. I love to spend time out there in the summer hoping for a sighting ( I think). Looking forward to reading other's stories here.

Guest meerkatteeth1

Hello

I've been following the bigfoot phenomenon for quite some time and over that time become more and more convinced that this is a real creature that has yet to be discovered. I've been in the woods hunting, fishing, camping and hiking my whole life all over the United States and have never personally seen anything. I've taken my passion for this topic into the field and begun doing my own field research with a partner. I'm hoping that this forum may help me develop new and better field investigation methods as well as information that might help push things along.

Admin
26 minutes ago, meerkatteeth1 said:

I've taken my passion for this topic into the field and begun doing my own field research with a partner.

Welcome to the BFF meerkatteeth1.

You'll fit right in with all of us looking for answers.

Hello all,

I'm a BFF member from 2003 but slowly move away as life got more busy.  So, back to having time and want to get back up to speed and look forward to seeing if some old friends are still on BFF.  Thanks!

Guest terranovacp

Hello folks,

I'm Dan, from Kentucky. I've been interested in sasquatch and other cryptozoology topics since I was young. I'm a student at the University of Kentucky, and I'm in a class that examines different "pseudo-scientific" beliefs and the people that believe them. We've covered a wide range of topics, from alt-health to ancient aliens. For our final project, we've been asked to observe a community of believers and record any trends we see. One topic I'm exploring is connections (if there are any) between belief in bigfoot and other social categories such as race, class, and sexuality. I'd appreciate the opportunity to hang out with y'all. 

Guest Padre de Citron

Hello to all from Mid-Michigan, USA.  I’ve joined this group as I further my quest for Bigfoot. I was introduced to the phenomenon as a boy living in Florida in the 70’s. It was one of those things that intrigued me and peaked my imagination at an early age. I can still remember seeing the Patterson-Gimlin film for the first time; after that, I was hooked and I began reading as many books on the “strange“ topic as possible. Then as life happened, my interest (rather available time) slipped away from me.  Now in my 50s, I find myself spending more time in the woods exploring with my jeep and my own two feet.  I’m pleased to be part of a diverse group of individuals with a common interest.  I look forward to reading many views and sharing my own personal experiences. Happy “Squatching” to all.

On 11/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, meerkatteeth1 said:

Hello

I've been following the bigfoot phenomenon for quite some time and over that time become more and more convinced that this is a real creature that has yet to be discovered. I've been in the woods hunting, fishing, camping and hiking my whole life all over the United States and have never personally seen anything. I've taken my passion for this topic into the field and begun doing my own field research with a partner. I'm hoping that this forum may help me develop new and better field investigation methods as well as information that might help push things along.

Welcome aboard!

13 hours ago, Padre de Citron said:

Hello to all from Mid-Michigan, USA.  I’ve joined this group as I further my quest for Bigfoot. I was introduced to the phenomenon as a boy living in Florida in the 70’s. It was one of those things that intrigued me and peaked my imagination at an early age. I can still remember seeing the Patterson-Gimlin film for the first time; after that, I was hooked and I began reading as many books on the “strange“ topic as possible. Then as life happened, my interest (rather available time) slipped away from me.  Now in my 50s, I find myself spending more time in the woods exploring with my jeep and my own two feet.  I’m pleased to be part of a diverse group of individuals with a common interest.  I look forward to reading many views and sharing my own personal experiences. Happy “Squatching” to all.

Welcome, Padre!

Guest StumpThinker

Greetings to everyone. 
I currently live in the west/central part of Arkansas but over the course of the last 5 decades I’ve had the experience of living all over the USA. I’ve also been fortunate enough to have hunted big and small game in most of the states that I’ve lived in. 
with that being said, I , like almost everyone else has been aware of the Bigfoot phenomenon since an early age. Due to my love of nature and hunting, I have experienced on several occasions a plethora of strange and unusual occurrences and have been fortunate enough to have personally experienced four separate encounters in four different states. 
North Carolina, Arizona, East Texas and Arkansas respectively. 
I am no longer in the wonderers  or believers camp, I am firmly rooted in the Knowing camp. 
It’s great to make everyone’s acquaintance and I look forward to sharing what I have discovered.