New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

35 minutes ago, Acolyte said:

Hello. I'm from West Virginia and just wanted to join this forum because I enjoy the topic of bigfoot and other cryptids.

Welcome!

I was born in Virginia, right next to the West Virginia border.  Part of my family is from Thurmond.

Spooky part of the country around there!

49 minutes ago, Acolyte said:

Hello. I'm from West Virginia and just wanted to join this forum because I enjoy the topic of bigfoot and other cryptids.

Welcome! All of my family is from there and they've got plenty of strange stories in the woods there!

Hi Forum, I'm a older middle aged.... younger man from Snohomish County Wa., as a 10 year old kid my older brother got me hooked by having the John Green case files, read everyone, I've never seen or heard any bigfoot in my adventures but been a want to be believer since...45 years, later still hooked.... :)

Good Day

Jon Fenton

• Upvote 1
Admin
4 minutes ago, Snoho said:

Jon Fenton

Welcome to the BFF Jon.

Admin
55 minutes ago, Gunner C said:

I'm a former member of the old BFF site.

Welcome back Gunner!

Guest Missouribigfoot

Hello from Missouri. I live out in the country on 85 acres of wooded rocky land about 8 miles from where a bigfoot sighting occurred near Farmington in 2010 that I read about on BFRO. That got me interested in going out into the woods and hiking the trails.

Hello BFF,

I am from the NE area of the USA and just stumbled onto this site. I have always been open-minded to all things not known to me until proven otherwise. I have been captivated by the events being documented in the Antlers area thread to the point that I keep finding myself back here almost hourly checking for any updates. I have never had an experience that I could attribute to an actual run-in with one of these beings and really don't long for one either. However, I do keep them in the back of my mind whenever we are at our remote hunting camp in the North Maine Woods. This area is approximately 3.5 million acres of timberland that makes up most of the NW corner of the state...time will tell I guess!

Anyways, thanks for the site and for adding me,

BFM