New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest BigFootBaldrin

Hello All, Posting from Chattanooga Tennessee.  I have always been interested in the topic of Sasquatch and their existence in North America and the rest of the world. And so with that curiosity in mind it pushed me to see out a place on the internet to further research and satisfy this curiosity. I hope I can learn more about Sasquatch on these forums and I am very excited to do so! 

On 12/3/2019 at 6:08 PM, StumpThinker said:

Greetings to everyone. 
I currently live in the west/central part of Arkansas but over the course of the last 5 decades I’ve had the experience of living all over the USA. I’ve also been fortunate enough to have hunted big and small game in most of the states that I’ve lived in. 
with that being said, I , like almost everyone else has been aware of the Bigfoot phenomenon since an early age. Due to my love of nature and hunting, I have experienced on several occasions a plethora of strange and unusual occurrences and have been fortunate enough to have personally experienced four separate encounters in four different states. 
North Carolina, Arizona, East Texas and Arkansas respectively. 
I am no longer in the wonderers  or believers camp, I am firmly rooted in the Knowing camp. 
It’s great to make everyone’s acquaintance and I look forward to sharing what I have discovered. 

Welcome, StumpThinker!

I would love to hear about your North Carolina encounter.

2 hours ago, BigFootBaldrin said:

Hello All, Posting from Chattanooga Tennessee.  I have always been interested in the topic of Sasquatch and their existence in North America and the rest of the world. And so with that curiosity in mind it pushed me to see out a place on the internet to further research and satisfy this curiosity. I hope I can learn more about Sasquatch on these forums and I am very excited to do so! 

Welcome, BigfootBaldrin!

More southern guys on the board is always a good thing!

Hello, my name is Mark, I'm 45 yrs old and the father of 4 boys and 1 girl, the three youngest live with me in Southeastern Oklahoma, in Antlers..my two oldest boys live in Arkansas with there mother..

I'm here because Ive been having a series of stand things happen around my property and seems to revolve around my children..I admit I never have taken it seriously until I happened up on a movie on YouTube, missing 411.

• Upvote 2
42 minutes ago, Imdyinbitch said:

Hello, my name is Mark, I'm 45 yrs old and the father of 4 boys and 1 girl, the three youngest live with me in Southeastern Oklahoma, in Antlers..my two oldest boys live in Arkansas with there mother..

I'm here because Ive been having a series of stand things happen around my property and seems to revolve around my children..I admit I never have taken it seriously until I happened up on a movie on YouTube, missing 411.

Welcome, my man!

You have definitely got some strange stuff going on around your place and have really been proactive addressing it.  Thanks for joining the BFF.  

1 hour ago, Imdyinbitch said:

I echo the same sentiments. Welcome. You've approached it so far in a calm and logical manner. Hoping we can add to the discussion!

Howdy, y'all.  New Member here but long time BF enthusiast.  I was a logger in Vermont for 4 years, previously a transplant from the suburbs of Massachusetts, and the prospect of these things existing never crossed my mind.  About 6 months in, I knew something bizarre was going on, experienced all types of unexplainable activity and this all culminated in a daylight sighting of a mom and baby in July 2016.  Since then, like many experiencers, my life has been changed forever and these things are on my mind all the time.  Then unfortunate part about being an experiencer is you lose the life you had before in many ways, really don't have anyone from before that you can talk to about it, and that is why I think forums like these, the Bigfoot community and other experiencers are really important.  In my case, I found it too overwhelming to be alone in the forest for 12 hours a day and stopped logging, moved from my remote property and went back closer to civilization.

My view has migrated greatly as to what they may be over the years and with the more experiences and parts of the phenomenon that I witness.  I am still not sure what they heck they are, but I am pretty sure I know what they are not, and that is an ape running around that is great at playing hide and seek.    I very much look forward to hearing about other people's experiences, their thoughts on these things and am glad to help share the knowledge that I have acquired with searching, studying and experiencing these things.

On 12/29/2018 at 9:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

On 12/29/2018 at 9:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Polish. Lurking for years. Tried to donate but got hung up with pay pal.Half of a dozen credible eye witness accounts to me and some personal evidence and research and books convinced me the big guy exists. Thanks, Polish. Will try to donate soon and win a cool tee shirt!

On 12/7/2019 at 7:25 PM, gary nowak said:

Want my name to be Polish. Thanks, Gary Nowak.

Gary,

It looks like you have started your account under the name "Gary Nowak", not "Polish".

You may want to reach out to a moderator for help if you don't want your real name on display.

Admin
29 minutes ago, William Lontz said:

Owner and founder of NORTH AMERICA BIGFOOT PRIJECT.  

APPALACHAIN BIGFOOT RESEARCH 

PLUS BIGFOOT NEWS one for each state

Welcome to the BFF William.