New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello to all,

You are friends I hope.  I have thick skin, and encourage love and compassion and understanding of other people's points of view.

I hope you all will not think me too brash to say that I have studied the forest people for nine seasons now, and there is much

that I want to share with you all.  I used to have a Youtube account, but it became too much for me to handle, and a close family

member started to ridicule me for having this account, so I had to delete the account.  But I have continued to research the forest

people and have made incredible strides in understanding their habits and environment.  I feel that I have something to offer to those

who are interested, while at the same time fearing that what I share with you all, will be used to perpetuate hoaxes.  It is a double edged sword,

to share what we learn, but hoping that knowledge is not used to deceive.  I also want to learn anything I can about the forest people, because

I am only one person, and I don't know everything.  But working together, perhaps we  can unravel the mystery.

FelixTheCat

Welcome, Felix. There are people here who have also been ridiculed by some associates or family members; I think we had a thread on it recently. I believe that our members, at least those who have posted regularly for quite some time, are not hoaxers.

By the way, Your red eft (terrestrial phase of spotted newt) is a cool screen avatar. What’s his name?

Guest Gregory Jesco

Names Greg.Midnight to 8 am security guard for city of albany water dept.since jan,2nd.So Ive been seeing and hearing plenty of things as im out in the widerness

guarding the resovoirs.Sure Ill have much to share and tons to read.Thanks.

Guest Sasquaedon

Hello all, Sasquaedon here.

I became interested in Bigfoot about a year ago. I love the phenomenon of Bigfoot and the mystique that surrounds it. As an ecology student, I am especially interested in how ecologically viable the Sasquatch is as a living, breathing organism. I am admittedly skeptical of Bigfoot's existence, although I am very open-minded to its existence and the proposed explanations that come with it. I enjoy reading stories and reports concerning the Bigfoot phenomenon, and how the claims in these reports can be supported scientifically. I find the whole concept fascinating, and I look forward to learning from others and taking part in discussion!

Thanks!

Guest Salzburg84
On 12/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Sigh ... though my interest in BF is really none of your beeswax... Duke of World Bigfoot Radio mentioned that Bobbie Short's (RIP) wonderful book segments are here.  I used to get her newsletter cuz I love all things Sasquatch/Dogman/cryptid. But now that I'm here, the suspicious cold shoulder treatment is ushering me back out the door.

Guest xoandir

Hello my name is Chris and have always been interested in Bigfoot and have doing a little reading due to the recent state of things. I do a good deal of hiking and backipacking in my area that has had some sightings by I have not had any experiences. Well hope to read some great info and indulge my curiosity.

Hello from NW Oregon.  While I've been interested in the BF phenomenon for long time.  Spending a lot of time solo in Oregon's wild lands, my interest started going off on a tangent in the late 1980's when the number of weird disappearances in Oregon got my attention.

I've also collected a number of BF sightings/evidence  that have never, to my knowledge been reported to any of the report aggregators.

That's all I got!

OTC

• Upvote 2
Guest SquatchBox

Hey everybody! From Utah and excited to be a part of this forum. I've been fascinated with Bigfoot my entire life and am starting to dedicate more time and study to it. I'm hoping to one day get on an expedition and get out there myself. I guess my claim to fame is that I went on a date with Jeff Meldrum's nephew...does that count? :D
I'm excited to learn from you and network with you!

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 8:59 PM, SquatchBox said:

Hey everybody! From Utah and excited to be a part of this forum. I've been fascinated with Bigfoot my entire life and am starting to dedicate more time and study to it. I'm hoping to one day get on an expedition and get out there myself. I guess my claim to fame is that I went on a date with Jeff Meldrum's nephew...does that count? :D
I'm excited to learn from you and network with you!

Hello

There is a new series about SkinWalker ranch coming out. Have you been around there? We go to Moab every fall and always take a evening to go out on a night excursion. Nothing like the desert stars to make you feel humble.