New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

10 hours ago, Kwalute said:

New member here - and I’m here because of Steve Isdahl’s fascinating accounts on YouTube. I was a skeptic before, but there’s simply too many credible witness accounts out there. 

Welcome!

Be sure to check out our thread on the Howtohunt YouTube channel.  I am sure that I speak for at least a few other members when I say that we would be interested in your journey from skeptic to believer as a result of Steve's videos.  

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I have had a lifelong interest in bigfoot and recently became aware of the subject again while listening to podcasts by Wes Gerber and Will Jevning (not sure about spelling.)  I also am familiar with the work of David Paulides and his missing 411 series.  Finally, what ever happened to Area X and the North American Wood Ape research group.  I hope to be able to discuss some of these issues on the forum.

Thanks,

Jimbo

Guest momogirl

Hello 

I have been fascinated with the Bigfoot topic since I was a little girl. Watching shows like "In Search Of."

I grew up playing in the woods and creeks by my house back in the 60's and 70's. I love camping and hiking.

I try to read everything I can I the subject. I find it fascinating!

Guest Anonymous

Hello , I live in Central Texas. I have been studying the b.f reality for 3 years now . My brother seen a b.f in the central Valley of CA. I have had experiences as well as my husband. I'm excited to be here and to get to know this site. Thank You

Hello forum members.  Lifetime Sasquatch believer here, with some wilderness experiences that add to my quest to learn more.  I thought I had a good bit of the Bigfoot mystery all worked out and then I read a book titled "Truth Denied" by Scott Carpenter.  Turned my beliefs upside down for sure.  I look forward to sharing experiences and information with my fellow members.

Hey everyone, new to the forum but have been active in the community for some time. My name is Joe, im Co-owner of Wild & Weird West Virginia and co-founder of the West Virginia High Strangeness Collective. 12 years military experience, avid hunter, maker/fabricator, and investigator. My fascination with sasquatch began as a child with stories from my grandmother , and of course Harry and the Henderson's, amplified by having my own day time encounter as a teen. 

Thanks for having a forum. Not sure how ive missed it this long.

Guest squatchwatch763

Hello everybody. My name is Brian, I live in central Minnesota.

I've always dismissed the claims I've heard about bigfoot out if hand, but lately I've been interested in diving deeper into the topic.

Looking forward to reading what all of you have to say.

Guest PDXDave

Hello all, thanks for having me.

I’m Dave and I live just west of Portland Oregon 

I’m 52 and pretty active with off road and wilderness camping.

My only encounter was a vocalization in 1981 east of LaPine Oregon.

im a firm believer and always have my eyes and ears open in the woods.

Guest Frankie cranberry

Good morning BFF members. UK based enthusiast here. I've had my interest piqued like crazy after seeing a clip of patty's foot flexing! That really got my juices flowing. After watching the documentary "the unwonted sasquatch" I've come in search of the book that Bill Miller was showing the cibachrome prints of patty from. Any help on that front would be greatly appreciated as this forum seems to be the hub for bigfoot.