New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

9 hours ago, Frankie cranberry said:

Good morning BFF members. UK based enthusiast here. I've had my interest piqued like crazy after seeing a clip of patty's foot flexing! That really got my juices flowing. After watching the documentary "the unwonted sasquatch" I've come in search of the book that Bill Miller was showing the cibachrome prints of patty from. Any help on that front would be greatly appreciated as this forum seems to be the hub for bigfoot. 

@Frankie cranberry

Know the Sasquatch by Chris Murphy

There is a thread discussing that book here...

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/72403-what-book-is-this/?tab=comments#comment-1061864

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1

Hi I'm Matt in the UK

Been a lurker on these forums for a long time. Love reading about this subject and now interested in checking out the sightings section

Hello Bigfoot Forums!

Well I go by "Q" because my friends and family decided to make a nickname of a nickname in Susie Q. I love the outdoors and have ventured my whole life with my family we practically do everything outdoors. I have only had a few creepy things happen to me that I could not explain or debunk in my life. About 2 years ago I had the weirdest that was closest to home. So I decided to dig about "Bigfoot" and what all the fuss was about. I was relieved to see I wasn't the only one spooked. Other people have more spooky stories than me but I will settle for mine. I came across this forum today and here I am. I am anxious to read. Thanks for including me.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF Q42 and All Other New Members. I Hope You All Enjoy the Forum.

• Thanks 1
Guest Seanessey

Howdy folks, I’m pleased to be here as a long time Bigfoot enthusiast. Like many of us, I grew up during the dawn of Bigfoot media in the 70’s with shows like In Search Of. Never satisfied, I combed through the shelves of every library I encountered on my quest for more information. While I’ve become a hopeful skeptic over the last two decades my interest remains high, and I always find new sightings and evidence to be very interesting. My feeling is that the bar for evidence has been very low for a long time now, so a hard look at the quality of same is in order. I am happy to join!

Hello BFF, 

new member here from Ohio.  Long time lover of the outdoors, and from an early age, a strong curiosity and craving of knowledge of what has been called Bigfoot throughout the years.  I look forward to reading, sharing, and learning here on the forum.  

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, danthemandmv said:

Welcome  ,  Whitz1902  &  Q42  !

Thank you so much. I really look forward to being a member here. 

• Upvote 1
Guest Bigee

Hi, long time lurker on here but new member. Have been fascinated by all things cryptid for a long time and have amassed quite a collection of books,videos etc.Looking forward to joining in the banter.

Howdy BFF,
I had never thought twice about Bigfoot until 7 years ago when I met a serious Bigfooter named Ken, who happens to be the best taxidermist in the world. He told me he was going to make a Bigfoot and so I made a movie about him making a Bigfoot. Now I know more about Bigfoot than I ever thought I would, though I'm certainly no expert. I have met a number of famous (and non-famous) Bigfooters during this journey and find the subject fascinating. I'm more interested in the mythology, history and cultural aspects than the discovery, though that sure would be cool. I'm looking forward to learning more and this seems like a good place to do it. Thanks!

Hello there.  Greetings from Okinawa, Japan. I'm a long time lurker and decided to make an account.  Have always loved the Sasquatch phenomenon since childhood, and my interest has never waned through the years.  I look forward to  interacting with the community here. 

Guest watercan

Hey all. I’m from Washington State. I’m here to get a better idea of the bigfoot phenomena. I’ve heard a lot about the forum and am looking forward to reading everyone’s thoughts on the subject.