New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest JonMoxley

Hello Bigfoot Forums.  I am a Hoosier, though originally from Maine, and have had a longtime interest in Bigfoot due to some strange incidents of my own growing up in the Maine woods. 

Hi big foot forums. We down here in Texas and are interested in gaining more info about if these creatures are dangerous or not. Recently acquired property in east Texas and trying to determine what is happening in certain locations there. Hopefully this forum will provide some useful and credible information on this topic, seems like not a lot of info online which would be considered credible. Thanks    CT

Guest rodtoo40

Well,l I am the new guy on the block. I have always been interested in Bigfoot going back 50 years . I enjoy reading and learning about almost anything. Glad to be a member here and looking forward to reading here and maybe answer a few things for myself

Admin

Welcome to the BFF for all of our newest members!

We hope you enjoy the forum.

Guest Toe knee Neareye

Hello! I'm Toni from Philadelphia, PA. I became interested in bigfoot a few months ago when I watched Missing 411- The Hunted. Something about hearing "them" (supposedly) really made me curious and I have been watching YouTube videos and listening to the Sasquatch Chronicles everyday! I joined this forum so I could talk to others who are interested in the topic. Not many people in Philadelphia talking about bigfoot!

Hello.

I am from B.C. Canada

As a avid outdoorsman I have had some unusual experiences yet I remain a skeptic.  I look forward to some intelligent discussion.

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone I just joined a few minutes ago and although I've never had a sighting I am very interested and learning as much as I can about the sightings and evidence of Bigfoot and/or Sasquatch.  

Guest Kwalute

New member here - and I’m here because of Steve Isdahl’s fascinating accounts on YouTube. I was a skeptic before, but there’s simply too many credible witness accounts out there.