New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello, I'm Dana and am living in Maine for the last 12 yrs., originally from CT. Sasquatch piqued my interest as a kid seeing the Patterson Gimlin picture in a book. After that I was watching movies with Bigfoot that only scared me more! Finally for the last 4 years I've been heavily acknowledging the Squatch in Youtube videos from researchers and folks that have had encounters with them.

Admin
1 hour ago, Dana said:

Hello, I'm Dana and am living in Maine for the last 12 yrs., originally from CT. Sasquatch piqued my interest as a kid seeing the Patterson Gimlin picture in a book. After that I was watching movies with Bigfoot that only scared me more! Finally for the last 4 years I've been heavily acknowledging the Squatch in Youtube videos from researchers and folks that have had encounters with them.

Welcome to the BFF Dana.

I hope you enjoy the forums. We have some members from Maine, I'm sure you'll meet them.

Guest Mrkarnack

Hello from western Massachusetts! Heard about this forum through sasquatch chronicles and decided to check it out. I'm really interested in sasquatch and learning everything I can about the topic.

Hello, joined the forum simply to hear experiences and insights from people generally interested in the phenomenon of Bigfoot.  Having grown up in the Idaho woods hunting, fishing, riding horses, and hiking, I was aware of the legend of Bigfoot but had never had an encounter until I had a Class B in `97 and just reported it to BFRO.

I still spend as much time in the woods as possible on foot and in my UTV and would like someone to share and discuss any discoveries I come upon now that I'm actually looking for signs.

Guest CalicoLee

Hi everyone! I'm Rebecca and I live in New Hampshire. I've been interested in cryptids and things like that for most of my life. A few years ago I started listening to more paranormal/cryptid podcasts which really rekindled my interest in bigfoot. I guess you could call me a skeptic who really wants to believe. I have seen and heard some strange stuff in NH, but I've never had a real encounter with anything. I'm trying to get into better shape so I can do some more remote camping (I'm in no condition to go hiking in the mountains right now!). Anyway, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Admin
16 minutes ago, CalicoLee said:

Hi everyone! I'm Rebecca

Welcome to the BFF Rebecca!

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Guest Scotto

Hey everyone,

Been quite a few years but I am back.

I used to be an admin when Biff ran the BFF, but I got out of the whole bigfoot/sasquatch thing for quite a few years.

Maybe some of you remember me.

Scotto

Admin

A big welcome to all of our latest members (and returning members)!

We are glad you are here, enjoy the forum!

Hello, I'm Sean. In southern NJ. I have been reading a lot of Bigfoot encounters lately and am looking for a more interactive forum to continue my quest for stories and insights.

Hoping to get the courage to go camping in the pine barrens.

i'm an old member forced to re-register - not sure why - had been coming her for years, but guess it'd been awhile since i checked in. 

i'm skeptical by nature, but hopeful given the volume of sightings. I saw footprints near the Mattawa River in Ontario that were so huge and perfect i dismissed them at the time as a hoax.

i'm here because i want to read about canadian sightings but can't access the forum unless i join. 

i don't otherwise expect to post much, if at all.