New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest marcnh

I used to live in washington state for about 4 years. I lived inside mt rainier national park. I became interested in bigfoot after I had two experiences while camping in ashford right outside mt rainier, even sometimes I would be walking in the forest at night and all the sudden a strong feeling of doom comes upon me and you just feel like you cannot walk further like you are walking into something life threatening. On one hand I want to see one but on the other hand who knows what it would do. I have listened to hundreds of hours of podcasts and probably read too many reports to even put a number  on. I now live in new hampshire. 

Hello all, im from Allentown Pa and ive loved this subject since about 8 years old. Now a grown man, Its not easy to find people to talk to about bigfoot/Sasquatch who are actually interested in the research. So id like to get along with everyone here and chat. Thanks for having me.

Knock knock, hello people!

I live in England so unfortunately can't go squatchin', but I'm VERY interested in this subject and have been since childhood.

I've been watching Finding Bigfoot recently and love the show!

Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Hello all, I hope all is well with everyone. I am from the Adirondack Mountain Region located in Upstate New York. I have had a strong interest in Bigfoot/ Sasquatch for most of my life, but an encounter back in 1999 in the swamps of Central Florida changed everything from just an interest to a passion that quick! I look forward to learning from others and possibly meeting some folks from up my way. Thank you all and have a great day!!

Guest Eric

Hello! I live on Vancouver Island and recently had rocks thrown near my tent in a remote area. This has led me to do some further investigations in the area. I'm joining the forums to keep an eye out for various sightings on Vancouver Island and discuss potential locations to deploy my autonomous recording units.

Eric

Admin
19 minutes ago, Eric said:

Hello! I live on Vancouver Island

Welcome to the BFF Eric. Enjoy the forums!

Guest Blippi

Hi, I live in Olympia and spend a lot of time exploring the Olympic Peninsula, Capitol Forest, Gifford Pinchot and Rainier areas with my family. We like seeing where the forest roads lead us. My 4 year old sons favorite thing to say while exploring is “keep your eyes open for Sasquatch!”.  Your site looks like a good place to get some of the latest info on sightings and hopefully help us find new places to explore. 

Hello, I am from Central Oregon (Sisters / Bend)

I have always been fascinated and scared by Bigfoot. Growing Up in Southern California I could hardly believe I would end up in a forest in Oregon (actually I knew I always would end up in bigfoot country).

I found this site because I was watching a show on The Travel Channel.... called Expedition Bigfoot. As I watched the show, the area looed kinda like where I live. Later in the show they said Central Oregon.... then they said they went 50-miles to the Warm Springs Reservation to talk to a ranger, I knew I was getting somewhat close to the filming location...... Then when they went to the Cinnabar Mines.... I think they filmed this in the Ochoco National Forest???

Steve C.

Admin
21 minutes ago, skypros said:

Hello, I am from Central Oregon

Welcome to the BFF Steve.

Enjoy the forums!

7 hours ago, skypros said:

I have always been fascinated and scared by Bigfoot. Growing Up in Southern California I could hardly believe I would end up in a forest in Oregon (actually I knew I always would end up in bigfoot country).

I found this site because I was watching a show on The Travel Channel.... called Expedition Bigfoot. As I watched the show, the area looed kinda like where I live. Later in the show they said Central Oregon.... then they said they went 50-miles to the Warm Springs Reservation to talk to a ranger, I knew I was getting somewhat close to the filming location...... Then when they went to the Cinnabar Mines.... I think they filmed this in the Ochoco National Forest???

Steve C.

First off, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy what we have to offer...

They were at a place called Antone Ranch in Wheeler County. There were no Cinnabar mines there. They were Gold Mines.

Sorry if you are first hearing any of this now, but that show was chock full of lies. By the last episode we were pretty much debunking it in real time.

While there may actually be Sasquatch there, they have no algorithm as they suggested. What they really had was private land that they could get permission to film on.

Our own SSR database has 321 encounters in Oregon so far, with a grand total of ZERO encounters in Wheeler County. There are several near Sisters and Bend though.

2057036704_OR071020.thumb.jpg.b49677591f2087b22a3a8097eaafe037.jpg

14 hours ago, skypros said:

Steve C.

Welcome, Steve!