New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello, Danimal from Western NC. I never knew this forum was here. I'm a deep backwoods photographer and have seen more of this country's national forests and Public Lands than most folks. I've never had an encounter but have had nthe being watched feelings many times deep in the wilderness. Maybe if it's allowed, I'll post up some of my photos for others to see. Many of the places I explored and photographed were areas of former BF sightings. TAhe two creepiest places I felt I needed to move on were at the Oregon Pictograph caves in Umpqua National Forest. Plus up on the Centennial Trail in the Frank Church River Of No Return Wilderness in Idaho.

• Upvote 1
Admin
8 hours ago, 100Acre said:

Hello, Danimal from Western NC

Welcome to the BFF Danimal.

We'd love top see your pictures! The Filed Trips thread is very popular.

• Like 1
Guest Ravynn

Hello! Born and raised in Colorado, I’ve grown up hearing stories of encounters, especially in the Lost Creek Wilderness area close to where I grew up. I’ve never had an experience myself, but I most definitely believe these big guys don’t only exist, but have a multitude of species across the globe. I joined this forum to learn more, and interact with other like-minded people. Thank you!

Hello everyone! I was a member years back on this forum and posted quite regularly but then my account became inactive and I had forgotten my log-on info. It's been a while since I've been back but I look forward to catching up with every thing. I love the historical aspects of the research and will have lots to share regarding that. Looking forward to learning about new stuff too. 

I have been interested in the topic of Bigfoot since I was a kid. Looking now at reading others accounts and experiences, and specifically curious about activity in the Midwest region. Hoping to get out to some state parks and national parks and see if I can have my own experiences. 

Hello I’m new too this forum & I’m here bc I’m bothered that when I watch programs about bf they are always calling them MONSTERS & I believe that’s the furthest thing from the truth,they are living beings & should be respected & not hunted! I want to learn more about bf so I’m happy I found this forum with like minded people like myself,so hello too all.

• Upvote 1
On 6/23/2020 at 11:49 PM, 100Acre said:

Hello, Danimal from Western NC. I never knew this forum was here. I'm a deep backwoods photographer and have seen more of this country's national forests and Public Lands than most folks. I've never had an encounter but have had nthe being watched feelings many times deep in the wilderness. Maybe if it's allowed, I'll post up some of my photos for others to see. Many of the places I explored and photographed were areas of former BF sightings. TAhe two creepiest places I felt I needed to move on were at the Oregon Pictograph caves in Umpqua National Forest. Plus up on the Centennial Trail in the Frank Church River Of No Return Wilderness in Idaho.

@100Acre

Welcome to the forums!

I am in the Upstate South Carolina area just right across the state line from Western North Carolina.  We are in that area a couple of times a month.

• Like 1

Hello, new member from Georiga here.

Never had a personal experience. Avid camper and hiker here in the Appalachians. Plan to retire in the next few years and spend a lot of time exploring the western US. Here to learn and stay informed on sightings and information.

Guest airforce47

Greetings All Members,

I used to be on the old forum and am now rejoining.  Some of the members are familiar with my handle, airforce47.  I've been in the BF Community for 47 years after having my first encounter in 1973 (Yes, I'm that old:))  I've had a total of 5 encounters with my last one being in 2012 and being a force out of the camping site at night.  I'm convinced the existing evidence does point to the existence of relic hominoid(s) and perhaps something else.  That is still to be proven and researched.  I suspect you may not be able to kill a BF though we have 2 groups trying to do just that.  The subject is quite worthy of discussion and differing points of view.  My best to all forum members,

airforce47