New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Ole6toes!!

Enjoy the forum and explore to your heart's content.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Ole6toes said:

I’ve been interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon since childhood after hearing about a sighting my aunt’s brother had in rural western Ky in the 1970’s. I find the subject fascinating and look forward to what this form has to offer. 

Ole 6 Toes

Welcome, Ole 6 Toes!

Welcome to the Forums, Ole6toes.

Greetings,

I am a high school teacher living in Tennessee, and I have been interested in the Sasquatch phenomenon since 2008 after viewing an episode of MonsterQuest.  It was the episode in which DNA evidence was collected which revealed it to be from an unknown species of primate.  I have been intrigued with the subject ever since.  My fiance and I are in fact planning a camping trip to the Cascade Mountains in the hopes of finding the creature.

• Downvote 1

Welcome to the Forums, Mayhem Actual and Dawg.

Welcome Gambacha1311; I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's condition. It's nice your taking care of them. 

Welcome Elli; we've had a few other members from Europe, although you may be the first from Germany. I have a Bigfoot book by British authors Janet and Colin Bord and it has a chapter "Non-Physical Bigfoot and the UFO Link".

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Wooly Booger!!

Enjoy the forum and good luck on your camping trip.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the Forums, Wooly Booger. Good luck on your future camping trip; you just never know when one might appear.

Good evening everyone. I’m Bry and I have been interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon since I was a child and saw something about it on TV. I’m always on the search for new and interesting books on the subject and have grown a bit of a library over the years. It’s nice to be among like minded folks.

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys,

Old guy here, read Sanderson's book in 1966 before Patterson film.  Live in Sierra Nevada Mountains.  I have a B.A. in Anthropology from UCLA.  My grandson saw a bigfoot while we were camping, I was looking the other way but there was a whole series of tracks in the sand, obviously bigfoot.  We spend the day investigating and ruling out possibilities.  I was mostly trained as a bone anthropologist with a little DNA training (two courses) but I believe the future for us is DNA.

• Upvote 1

Greetings, GypsyGirl and Henry Stevens!   Welcome aboard.   I hope your time here is fruitful and that you find what you are looking for.   

MIB

Hello, I am excited to join this community to learn as much as I can from other members and share info and experiences.

I had what I believe was an "infrasound" experience in 2017 in Colorado... I have since been intrigued about the science behind this phenomenon.

Thank you to this community for creating a forum for the exchange of information and ideas.

-SumEd

Welcome to BFF, SumEd.    If/when you are comfortable, please share your experience.    (Infrasound is an interest of mine as well.)   

MIB