New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

57 minutes ago, Tommie Harris said:

Hello everyone , I'm from Houston Texas and would like your views on the subject of the Rogue Bigfoot . 

Do you think they voluntarily leave their clan or are forced out by other members .

I would also like to ask your thoughts on the possible use of fire by Bigfoot !  Thanks !

Welcome, Tommie!

General Bigfoot Discussion is what you seek for these questions...

https://bigfootforums.com/forum/19-general-bigfoot-discussion/

Hello Everyone, 

Grew up in Texas, I currently reside on Oahu. I've always had a life long interest in Bigfoot/Sasquatch since  mid 70's.

Never had a sighting/ encounter, but fascinated by the subject.

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, SouthSquatch, Tommie Harris, and cromag!!

Enjoy the forum and ask questions if you have them.

Hello from Illinois! I was very interested in sasquatch as a child, having seen the Legend of Boggy Creek at age 6 when it first came out in theaters. I never expected to actually encounter one, much less two on seperate occasions, but that's what ended up happening. Still trying to wrap my brain around it. I've been following everything legitimate that I can about them since. I definitely lean toward nature and science and I'm not very impressed with the supernatural/nephilim theories, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I've read dozens of books on the subject and I'm a huge Sasquatch Chronicles podcast fan. Looking forward to reading of the encounters shared at this forum. Thank you!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, timonsgirl!

We would love to hear your experiences sometime if you are willing to share.

Welcome Tommie Harris and cromag.

Welcome timonsgirl. As mentioned a bit earlier, whenever you care to, please let us know a few details about your encounters.  

Hello All!  Grew up in the northeast (PA)... Bigfoot has been a life long interest... grew up on In Search Of like a lot of us I imagine... and have never lost interest in the subject.  Living in Maryland these days... I work in education.  Hope everyone is well!

Welcome, elguardduck, to the BFF.   Hopefully you will find information here to feed your interest!   

MIB

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, elguardduck!!

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the Forum elguardduck. You're like a lot of other people on the subject of Bigfoot; once you become interested, you stay interested.

Hello.  I am retired, but don't have plans to "get in the field" as far as Bigfoot reconnoitering goes.   The 4 state area of SW Missouri, NW Arkansas, NE Oklahoma, and SE Kansas I live in has a history of sightings.  My interest in joining the group is to educate myself on the subject, and vicariously enjoy the findings of others.  Thanks for allowing me in.

• Upvote 1