New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello Everyone,

I’m from Northeast Pennsylvania and have been intrigued by Bigfoot since I was in my teens.  I never really took my interest any further then watching the various TV shows on the subject over the years.

I recently started reading books, listening to podcasts, and visiting Sasquatch related websites to learn as much as possible.  Looking forward to the Springtime so I can get out in the woods of PA and see what’s  out there! 

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Trooper1410, central jack, and JohnWojo!!

It is great to have all of you on board!

Hello! I'm just another Matt from Florida. I've been believer in the sasquatch field for quite a while. I believe that there's always opportunities for new species to be discovered and this ape has always held my fascination. I have family in Ohio, there I've encountered a lot and always love to see more on the animal. I'm particularly interested on where it came from, decedent of Homo Erectus?, something earlier? something later? That's where i'm fascinated! I'm big into aviation as well, being a CFI myself, I love to fly over the hills in Ohio and the everglades of Florida before heading to Chub Cay (I fly shuttles and cargo from Florida to the Berry Islands in our KA360).

I hope I fit into the community.

• Upvote 1

Hey. I hope you're well safe and well. I am from the UK and first got interested in the paranormal /crypto side of life as a 7 year old kid when I read a book called the mysterious world and the picture of Party blew my mind. I spent hours with a magnifying glass looking at that one picture. From there I've never let it go. I would imagine there's not a documentary I haven't seen! I've always said it.. One day I will visit and spend some time in the forests of North America. Thank you for accepting me! 

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF FullBattery Mat and Gunner74!!

I think you will find a lot more here to feed your interests.

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF Dom, and welcome back squatcher!!

You will find plenty of good stuff here to enjoy. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, VAfooter said:

Welcome to the BFF Dom, and welcome back squatcher!!

You will find plenty of good stuff here to enjoy. 

Thanks brother! Glad to see you are still around! Looking forward to seeing what I have missed these past years. :thumbsup:

I grew up on the family farm in South Eastern Oklahoma & looking forward to networking with any & everyone who is interested in bigfoot & ALL the OTHER high strangeness that's associated with this phenomenon ! 

• Upvote 1

I've been interested in Bigfoot since childhood and a serious student of the subject for a few years now. I accept good evidence that a bipedal primate or more likely a hominid exists across North America and is yet to be classified.  I seek confirmation for the satisfaction of my own curiosity while harboring concerns about the species wellbeing should it be formally recognized. I do not support the killing of a "specimen."

Admin

Welcome to the BFF cottonmouth71 and Dan!!

We are glad both of you have decided to join.

Howdy!! I have believed in bigfoot since I was a kid, but recently my interest was reignited after stumbling upon Bob Gymlan’s YouTube channel. Looking forward to learning more.