New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Welcome to the Forums John B., Henry Stevens and GypsyGirl.

Welcome SumEd.

I echo MIB; it would be interesting to hear a little more about your "infrasound" experience.

Hello,

I am a retired guy that loves to hike and explore. I have not had any encounters or seen evidence of these creatures in all my years of hiking and backpacking. But I am curious.

I first became interested in bigfoot back in the '70s when the show "In search of" aired a show on bigfoot. I didn't believe nor disbelieve at the time. It wasn't until the internet offered more information on these creatures that I became intrigued.

I have a background in investigations for the EPA and Geographic Information Systems, and would eventually like to get out there and map structure evidence to determine if they have some sort of meaning. Do they correlate with deer trails, danger areas, living areas, territories, etc.? I would love to work on that.

Thanks all.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, John B, GypsyGirl, Henry Stevens, SumEd, and jbalmer1!!!

Enjoy the forum and let us know if you need help.

• Like 1

Hello, Logger Charlie here.

Had a Great Uncle who was Hunting Buddies of Roger Patterson & Bob Gimlin who worked in the Logging industry all up and down the west coast from Washington, Oregon and Northern California. He started out as a Faller and later when his body wouldn't allow him to Fall timber he bought his own Logging Trucks and hauled timber till he retired. He passed away a couple of years ago but the things he told me as a young lad got me hooked in 1970 when at a family reunion Loggers Picnic I asked him about Roger and Bob and what they caught on film, well if you knew my great Uncle he was a no nonsense, honest as the day is long, trustworthy man. The kind of guy you wanted to be when you grew up, the type you wanted backing you up in an alley fight cause he wouldn't run and would have your back. Well when he looked me straight in the eye and said "lil buddy....Roger an Bob might have been a couple of wild ones in their youth by but they weren't Liars and if they say it's real and for true, well you can bank on that. From that very minute I was convinced Bigfoot was way more than just legend or hearsay.

I'm in my late 50s now and want to talk to people like me who have seen and heard things there is no logical explanation for.

• Upvote 3

Hey all.

I used to be a member of the original and was one of the original members here but my account seems to have been deleted. 

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in. Are the old folks still here?

moose

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome (and welcome back!) to the BFF, Logger Charlie and mooseman!!

Enjoy the forum and participate as you see fit. Yes, mooseman, there are still a number here from BFF 1.0.

Welcome Logger Charlie. That was very interesting about your great uncle and Roger and Bob.

Welcome back mooseman. 

New here. I’ve always been interested in Sasquatch and have always been compelled by the evidence and what it could mean for scientific purposes. 

I’ve recently had the desire to do some of my own research and begin investigating on my own and learning as much as I can About these elusive creatures. 

I appreciate The opportunity to learn and share experiences. 

Welcome to the BFF, SouthSquatch.   

MIB

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, SouthSquatch said:

New here. I’ve always been interested in Sasquatch and have always been compelled by the evidence and what it could mean for scientific purposes. 

I’ve recently had the desire to do some of my own research and begin investigating on my own and learning as much as I can About these elusive creatures. 

I appreciate The opportunity to learn and share experiences. 

Welcome to the forum, SouthSquatch

Hello everyone , I'm from Houston Texas and would like your views on the subject of the Rogue Bigfoot . 

Do you think they voluntarily leave their clan or are forced out by other members .

I would also like to ask your thoughts on the possible use of fire by Bigfoot !  Thanks !

• Upvote 1