Say you have a body. Now what?

NorthWind

21 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Government (and media) play leaks like a Stradavarius in politics. It's part of the game, especially when dealing with each other.

I have some more non sequiter bigfoot haiku for you.

’'''''’''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was late at night and Hunster was passed out

Bigfoot rocked his camper which caused him to shout

He grabbed his gun and flashlight as well

his jaw dropped at a vision from hell

Bigfoot stood barely a few feet away

a stunned Hunster had nothing to say

In one mighty step, Bigfoot ran for the trees

It was only then that Hunster realized he had peed

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

I honestly couldn't have said it better that those two quotes. I have been on this cover up thing for over five years now. But I'm a conspiracy theorist? That's the best anyone can come up with to sweep this under the rug? It's all staring us right in the face.

But here's the thing....Is Sasquatch going away? It has been around how long now? Are sightings down? Is there less habitat than say, 50 years ago? And are there any risks to the creature if nothing moves forward? What we have may be the last of their species. Other organisms are dying out with the difference being we know about them. We don't know about Bigfoot. I have to ask...why not? There has to be a better way than stalking it with a gun which we know is a last resort. A resort someone could go away for a long time over. There has to be a better way to discovery.

We really should find what that way would be. And try to do it together without the usual resisted to doing something in a different way. I know we try to do that but we do it individually and in isolation. There must be a better way because the same old thing isn't working. So, again, anyone fed up with the way things are? The nest find may be our best chance to date. IDK, maybe that's where the pressure needs to be? Maybe push on the e-DNA side of things? We need to come up with some ideas that can be put into motion.

Edited by hiflier

37 minutes ago, hiflier said:

........There has to be a better way to discovery...........

I'm sure there is, but resistance is a tenet of the scientific method, as well as most other human endeavors. In order to prove something, one must destroy all resistance. Within sasquatchery, the only way to do that is to provide a specimen, and frankly, I don't think a sliver of finger bone (a' la Denisovan Man) would cut it. It would need to be drop-dead convincing, like a near complete skeleton or fresh carcass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, prolly right. But you know me. I won't stop until I find a way before the shooting happens. Since no one knows when or if that will happen there's no time to lose.

25 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Yeah, prolly right. But you know me. I won't stop until I find a way before the shooting happens..........

My suggestion is to drive around remote forested roads at the highest speed possible at night looking for your sasquatch. Using an RV the size of a logging truck might increase your odds of "discovery"............

It was a foul hit from left field towards the press box. It makes me want to kill a sasquatch just for kicks and grins. How that relates to government and leaks is the non sequiter. It might relate to killing a sasquatch, but if something is mishandling my Bigfoot camper and inspires me to exit with gun and light, I can assure you that whether bear, man, sasquatch, or extraterrestrial, there won't be piss produced. I'll ventilate it fully, reload, and vent it some more.

Then I'll likely leave it lay, yawn, and go back to sleep after another shot of Fireball..........

2 hours ago, Arvedis said:

I have some more non sequiter bigfoot haiku for you.

’'''''’''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was late at night and Hunster was passed out

his jaw dropped at a vision from hell

It was only then that Hunster BLEW ITS HEAD OFF.....

There. I fixed it for you. Welcome.

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

There. I fixed it for you. Welcome.

Here. I fixed again, just for you........

It was late at night and Hunster was passed out

his jaw dropped at a vision from hell

It was only then that Hunster BLEW ITS HEAD OFF.....

So what to do; a dead squatch lay there.

Not a man, not a bear.

"Call the Norse!", came to mind.

"He'll know what to do with the find!"

The squatch was delivered to science.

All the great men and strong minds.

But they pissed their pants at the sight!

They couldn't stand the reality of the light.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Huntster said:

..........For example, right now, we have the proof - absolute and indisputable - that the Patterson film is genuine. The newspapers refuse to carry anything of that. It can't be sold so therefore they're not going to be taken in therefore they're not going to run the story. As a result of this silly book where people are claiming that they were involved in making the film we've gone back to looking at the film and realize that, although you can't establish beyond dispute the size of anything, you can establish the relative size of things that are right there in the same film frame. This creature has an intermembral index - the comparison of the length of the arms to the length of the legs - that is totally outside the human range so it cannot be a human in a suit, but it is also totally outside the range of any other known primate of any size at all. Therefore, it has to be an unknown primate. This can only be ignored, it cannot be argued against. All you can do is say, "Well, you can't measure properly on the film." Well, you can't measure precisely, but the different is so slight that it doesn't matter. The human intermembral index is around 70, all of the great apes are over 100, this thing is in the high 80's. The question of the angle of this segment of the arm to the camera and so on, if you look at enough frames, you've got to be able to get to it. And on top of that, we have a forensic animator who worked on the "Legend Meets Science" DVD. He says that they established beyond any question the relative length of where the joints were as the thing was moving and the intermembral index was pretty close to 90. This is a man who says when he was hired to work on the film he took it for granted it was a man in a suit..........

That is really interesting Huntster, I remember a topic on here regarding limb lengths and ratios and I'll be interested to read more about that and the PGF specifically. I can't recall if Bill Munns went into detail about that in his book aswell.

5 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

...I remember a topic on here regarding limb lengths and ratios and I'll be interested to read more about that and the PGF specifically...

Patty's height to shoulder width ratio is also way off the scale compared to a Human's.

20 minutes ago, hiflier said:
6 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

...I remember a topic on here regarding limb lengths and ratios and I'll be interested to read more about that and the PGF specifically...

Patty's height to shoulder width ratio is also way off the scale compared to a Human's.

Yes, that is something I noticed too, the proportions to me look real and not human.

I've compared ratios with my own in a slightly crude comparison and even stretching the bounds of deviation given the footage, distance etc. the ratios are not close to overlapping. It's the reason why I can't write off Bigfoot as a hoax and why I've become very interested in the subject.

With that said, I do think that if a 'collector' obtained a body or parts thereof it should easily prove the existence. I can't see in this day and age if the 'collector' was sensible and didn't send all the parts to the same place how the government or similar agencies could possibly cover up or obfuscate the reality....... I would think it may be the opposite in that many people would want to jump on the bandwagon and make their quick buck out of it on Youtube, Netfilx, Amazon Prime, Discovery Channel etc. etc. I don't see how all those sources together with multiple Universities could be shut down before the discovery got out.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Celtic Raider said:

I don't see how all those sources together with multiple Universities could be shut down before the discovery got out.

But that's where the rub is, CR, there needn't even BE an attempted shutdown if the word is already out regarding hands off regarding anything that should be presented for study. I'm not the only one who thinks the word to academia is to not accept anything of a suspected BF origin but instead to simply report the attempted contact by someone who may have such a specimen. It's much easier to forbid something ahead of time than to deal with the fallout should something come in. I really do think therefore that science is scared out of their wits to accept anything into their institutions that even hints at Sasquatch.

It's why Ketchum's double blind study was set up the way it was, flawed as the results ended up being. No one could know what the samples were or where they came from. It would be the only way to circumvent any academic resistance to running tests.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Yup. Her shoulder width is beyond human dimensions. Krantz pointed out that her shoulder width alone proves it couldn't have been a hoax.

7 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

........I can't recall if Bill Munns went into detail about that in his book aswell.

Nor do I recall if Bill did much analysis on shoulder width, or for that matter, hip width.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. The one thing that the PG film proved beyond a shadow of a doubt was the extent of denialism, especially within the supposedly curious halls of science and government management. There should be no doubt now, as Krantz put it: somebody is going to have to kill one and drag the carcass from campus to campus and rub their noses in it.

• Upvote 1