Say you have a body. Now what?

NorthWind

Replying to SW13

Well Ok. We are a huge step further than can a bullet kill one. Now we are to the confiscation conspiracy. Which I don’t have a hard time believing government shenanigans. I see them all the time with Wolves, Cougars and Griz.

I would not put my eggs in one basket. I sure wouldn’t be standing at a trail head with a dead Squatch calling fish and game with the good news.....

The body would be at a safe undisclosed place. And I would just start spamming out flesh samples to every lab I could. I would send out videos of sample collection to professors. If the black helos came calling? Go ahead and search the house and barn. Not gonna be there.

800 lbs of frozen carcass would make for enough samples that they couldn’t keep a lid on it. And if I disappear the samples would continue.

For me? It really is that important. It’s a species that needs to be recognized as a species. And not a pixie or gnome.

• Upvote 1

Ive got a game plan thats similar to yours. Ive got a few staties who are good friends or family who would call me if any body turned up on a roadside. If anything like that ever happened the genitals would be my go too for a quick grab, then start parting out the rest of it as quick as I could, and with butcher's training I can make quick work of a carcass. You would have to spread this thing out 1000 ways to Sunday to make sure every ounce didnt disappear.

• Upvote 1

In on this thread.

28 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

If anything like that ever happened the genitals would be my go too for a quick grab, 

That's usually my go-to plan for almost everything.

FaithfulUnknownArachnid-small.gif

• Haha 1

We have a contact with a local zoologist who is very interested in the subject of Sasquatch.  My plan has been to try and get a sample to him, and then (much like you guys) spread it out among so many people that it can't be hidden.  

Expedition Bigfoot (the museum) is south of me. I toyed with the idea of partnering with them to get samples to as many researchers as possible if I lucked into a specimen.

However, the field is so filled with backstabbing, I would have to worry about sabotage from fellow enthusiasts in addition to the government actively working to suppress it.

• Upvote 1

Oh man, I can see it now. "In breaking news, a world famous Sasquatch researcher has found a carcass and removed its genitals. Presumably, it's in the name of science. Our correspondent, Rictor von DooDoo is on the scene now with the researcher who calls himself skinwalker. What do you have for us Rictor?"

"Thanks Pete, I'm here with a blood soaked skinwalker who has just carved up a Sasquatch and is holding what appears to be a Bigfoot sclong. Is that correct Mr. Skinwalker?"

"I'm really tired. I had no idea - well, I guess I should have realized how thick their skin would be. You'll have to excuse me. This is a first for me."

"It's a first for all of us. It should be interesting when the DNA results come back."

"It's pretty much a foregone conclusion it will come back as an unknown species."

"So why did you carve up the dead Bigfoot?"

"It's what I do man. I'm the skinwalker." 

"Back to you in the studio."

• Haha 2

@BlackRockBigfoot if trust dave with my wallet over the weekend in vagas if that tells you anything. He's actually on my list too for any kind of thing like that. Speaking of you zoologist friend, would they be interested in taking a look at a hair sample? Ive sent it out to about 5 different people at this point and getting mixed answers from unknown to human to horse.

@Arvedis first time in a long time ive laughed to the point of tears lol. Funny enough I actually just found out the reason behind why a native field trainer gave me and my buddies that nickname. We would communicate via coyote and owl calls when we were dling night drills and were w/o coms. One night he cut the drill short calling us a bunch of MF'n skin walkers, never could pin down why exaclty until about 2 weeks ago doing some research. Apparently the Navajo Skin Walkers would do the same and use coyotes and owls to do their bidding.

But on a side note, I do always carry a hand made fillet knife with me in my back pack, cause ya never know.... Choppy choppy lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

@BlackRockBigfoot if trust dave with my wallet over the weekend in vagas if that tells you anything. He's actually on my list too for any kind of thing like that. Speaking of you zoologist friend, would they be interested in taking a look at a hair sample? Ive sent it out to about 5 different people at this point and getting mixed answers from unknown to human to horse.

I can check with our guy who knows him.  He's a contact of a contact.  There is a local guy who runs a pretty popular Sasquatch aggregate page who knows him.  The guy who runs the page does zero field research, but it pretty tied in with a lot of people who have interest in it.  

It's good to know that about Dave Bakara.  

BFF Patron
57 minutes ago, norseman said:

Replying to SW13

Well Ok. We are a huge step further than can a bullet kill one. Now we are to the confiscation conspiracy. Which I don’t have a hard time believing government shenanigans. I see them all the time with Wolves, Cougars and Griz.

I would not put my eggs in one basket. I sure wouldn’t be standing at a trail head with a dead Squatch calling fish and game with the good news.....

The body would be at a safe undisclosed place. And I would just start spamming out flesh samples to every lab I could. I would send out videos of sample collection to professors. If the black helos came calling? Go ahead and search the house and barn. Not gonna be there.

800 lbs of frozen carcass would make for enough samples that they couldn’t keep a lid on it. And if I disappear the samples would continue.

For me? It really is that important. It’s a species that needs to be recognized as a species. And not a pixie or gnome.

If  you took an intact BF and cubed it,  I would stay away from Jeff Meldrum.   He would likely murder you for destroying the body.   There is more to learn than what it's DNA sequence is.  

@SWWASAS wrists joints are easy to blade through once you find entry. Larger samples would be tough unless you had a winch and a way to get the body into a garage for propper "primal cut" break down.

25 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

If  you took an intact BF and cubed it,  I would stay away from Jeff Meldrum.   He would likely murder you for destroying the body.   There is more to learn than what it's DNA sequence is.  

Well he is more than welcome to try..... if he isn’t satisfied with a complete foot after 30 years of wandering around in the woods with a plaster of paris sack.

• Haha 1