Say you have a body. Now what?

NorthWind

4 hours ago, NatFoot said:

So not only do we have to kill one, we have to learn to be Jason Bourne as well?.........

Pretty much. Bourne would kill one with his bare hands and deliver it personally, then kill everyone on his way out of the building as the media raced in to discover what was going on.

I like it! Write up the screenplay! Hollywood would steal it from you for sure!

Thanks, NF. Actually in the novel the main characters bypass all of that stuff. I would be glad to PM you a .pdf copy of the novel if you'd be interested. I'm now fully immersed in a sequel to the story :) so there will be a slight change to the first one's ending but as it stands it's not a bad read if I do say so myself. I have a circle of about 25 beta readers who have had nothing but good things to say about the concept of the story as well as its pace. Just let me know.

You could say that this would make a perfect movie. The thing is what if it did take place for real . Now would that not make the perfect novel/movie. We been going through years with DNA evidence and not once has nothing been shown to prove that these creatures exist. The labs keep coming back with the same answer as the samples being contaminated with either human or some other type of animal. It is the same no matter how the people looking at the sample of DNA look at it.. 

I am willing to bet that if we were to even shoot one and send the body DNA off to a lab that it will still come back with Human DNA. In which case will be causing a stir amongst us Humans. So do we really believe that our Gov is going to allow us to believe that these creatures are animals after knowing that the DnA is now part Human. This will change our culture in the way that we believe about ourselves. So yes this would a great movie and novel.

Why has not those who have shot these creatures not brought their creature in to be studied? We all know that there are stories out of hunters who have pulled the triggers on them .  But they flat out refused to bring in what they shot since the resemblance was so alike of us humans. Some even buried the body and might of even felt remorse. Is this normal behavior for a Human who thought that they shot a ape/ animal to carry this type of burden on their shoulders. If it was not then we would be seeing sasquatch in trophy rooms skinned and stuffed and being admired. Yes, great novel/movie. Ya hoo.

You should read Joe Beelart's other book.   It is penned by "J Hector Beelart" called The great Sasquatch conspiracy, or, Blood on Bigfoot Mountain.   The copy I read had a personal note written from Joe to .. well, another person in the bigfoot community who I borrowed it from.   The book is difficult to find but a truly good story.  

MIB

MIB

What was his side note at the end of the book if you do not mind or if it is ok to talk about it. I know that Joe does post on this Forum . It would be great to hear about his book from him .  I did find the book on amazon  and look forward to reading it . Thanks 

BFF Patron

Speaking of Joe Beelart, his friend Peter Byrne, is to be featured on a Portland News show for the evening news tonight.     He is one of the pioneers in BF research and in his early 90s now.   .  Related is a FBI tie to Burne.   

https://reason.com/2019/06/05/newly-released-files-document-the-fbis-participation-in-the-hunt-for-bigfoot/

Edited by SWWASAS

18 hours ago, Twist said:

Fiction or nonfiction?

Fiction.   However, like Thom Powell's Shady Neighbors, Joe weaves various aspects of "bigfootery" into a pretty cohesive story.   It's a good, fun read.   Plus .. he's a skilled writer.   Some people can write, some can't, but some who can't do it anyhow.   Joe can and did.   It is quite possibly the best bigfoot "story" I've ever read.

18 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

What was his side note at the end of the book if you do not mind or if it is ok to talk about it

I don't think I understand the question.   Side note?   I read this about 3 years ago so perhaps I've forgotten something.

MIB

22 minutes ago, MIB said:

Fiction.   However, like Thom Powell's Shady Neighbors, Joe weaves various aspects of "bigfootery" into a pretty cohesive story.   It's a good, fun read.   Plus .. he's a skilled writer.   Some people can write, some can't, but some who can't do it anyhow.   Joe can and did.   It is quite possibly the best bigfoot "story" I've ever read.

Sounds interesting, I’ll see if it’s at my local library. 

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:44 PM, MIB said:

The copy I read had a personal note written from Joe to .. well, another person in the bigfoot community who I borrowed it from.   The book is difficult to find but a truly good story.  

I'm sorry MIB meant to say " personal note that was written from Joe to another person in the Bigfoot community in the back of the book".  Payed quite a bit of money for the book but will call it worth it since I hardly ever read a any books on Bigfoot. I have only read very few books like Sasquatch: The Apes Among Us, The Locals ,and Valley of the skookum. All good reads that I enjoyed.

11 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

I'm sorry MIB meant to say " personal note that was written from Joe to another person in the Bigfoot community in the back of the book". 

Gotcha.  No, sorry.  It's not appropriate for me to share the content.  Not bigfoot-related other than being from one person with a bigfoot interest to another.  

Thinking of the book, I think distribution may have been very limited, only a few hundred copies per printing and they seem to all be collectible at collector prices, not mass-marketing prices.

Those are good books you list.   I enjoyed The Locals and Valley of the Skookum.   It is unfortunate that those trying to curry favor with the scientific establishment deliberately omit the weird found in the raw reports from the published version in order to present a false image of what they think is credibility.   By selling out in that way, they do all witnesses and all people interested in the topic a gross disservice.   It **is** part of the picture.   I'm not sure we are going to understand bigfoot, what they are, what they aren't, when we're only willing to look at a fraction of the total picture.   Certainly doing so has not produced results so far, and you know the saying about the definition of insanity being continuing to do the same failed thing expecting the results to change.   We need to look at the reports, back-track to separate interpretation from observation, and see what explanations exist .. including deliberate misdirection.

MIB

• Upvote 2

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:37 AM, MIB said:

It is unfortunate that those trying to curry favor with the scientific establishment deliberately omit the weird found in the raw reports from the published version in order to present a false image of what they think is credibility.   By selling out in that way, they do all witnesses and all people interested in the topic a gross disservice.   It **is** part of the picture.   I'm not sure we are going to understand bigfoot, what they are, what they aren't, when we're only willing to look at a fraction of the total picture.   Certainly doing so has not produced results so far, and you know the saying about the definition of insanity being continuing to do the same failed thing expecting the results to change.   We need to look at the reports, back-track to separate interpretation from observation, and see what explanations exist .. including deliberate misdirection. 

This might be the other reason why there might not be a creature on a lab table. They are not fully putting out there the full picture of what this creature behavior really and truly is. They want to plant in the minds of the public that this creature is just a monkey man with just mere intelligence . I can see the reasoning behind this since it is simpler to explain it away to the public. It is way much easier to call people that they are crazy and that they have no idea on what they are talking about since there are so few. But then we have no idea  how many unnatural reports have been reported since they are being discounted from the git go. The other thing is that so few people are not willing to report what they have dealt with since they believe that one will never even believe them in the first place.

But this is not the place about reports. But about what one would do with a body after it has been shot. I have my plan in place if I was ever to find a body.  My plan is to turn my self into a professor of Bigfootery if I was to shoot one or find a body. Could I be denied that if I did shoot one and brought in a body for study. Just kidding . I tell no one  What I did with that body. But Dr.Meldrum is on my top list since he has been ditch by other scientist so that he can rub it in their faces.

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

This might be the other reason why there might not be a creature on a lab table. They are not fully putting out there the full picture of what this creature behavior really and truly is. They want to plant in the minds of the public that this creature is just a monkey man with just mere intelligence . I can see the reasoning behind this since it is simpler to explain it away to the public. It is way much easier to call people that they are crazy and that they have no idea

They are putting nothing out.  They are denying all existence.  No need to plant any picture of a monkey man when they claim there is no monkey.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:45 PM, ShadowBorn said:

I hardly ever read a any books on Bigfoot. I have only read very few books like Sasquatch: The Apes Among Us, The Locals ,and Valley of the skookum. All good reads that I enjoyed.

Another one you might like is In the Big Thicket on the trail of the Wildman by the late Rob Riggs.