Expedition Bigfoot :Travel Channel

Big Stinky

9 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

......Hell I was sort of ticked off they did not find me when RPG got sick.   Roger even knows me.       I am a lot closer to Central Oregon than other members of the cast.  Of course had they done that I probably would be so full of myself I could not stand myself.  :D

We would have had a whole bunch of fun over here with you on the show......:girldevil:

• Thanks 1

BFF Patron
4 minutes ago, Huntster said:

We would have had a whole bunch of fun over here with you on the show......:girldevil:

Yes I probably would have had to quit like all the other famous people who have been forum members.     Only Huntster can stay.    

Edited by SWWASAS

^^^ You're too knowledgeable of the subject. You wouldn't last a second in that crowd ;) It has crossed my mind though that as a primatologist Dr. Mayor may have had a primate world opened up to her that she knows a lot more about now though. It may be enough of an introduction to Bigfootdom that she may want to stay with on her own, especially since she now knows Dr. Meldrum. One thing they have in common is they each have been involved in the discovery of a new species.

Edited by hiflier

3 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Yes I probably would have had to quit like all the other famous people who have been forum members.     Only Huntster can stay.    

You will NEVER see the Huntster on a TV show........unless it's the news......

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

It may be enough of an introduction to Bigfootdom that she may want to stay with on her own......

THAT would be a Bigfoot reality show that I would seriously consider watching. Especially if she was the ONLY one in the field and brought all of her scientific knowledge into it.....and she was packing not just for effect. I could see her interviewing people for the first part of the program and then taking what see learned out into the field in different REAL locations that had KNOWN sightings. I would want the interviews to be conducted with researchers from this very Forum, especially the knowers. Then the rest of the program could be just her in the field with them. What a series THAT would be!

gigantor, you need to get on this!

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

So that's it   

I watched the ending episode late last night .

So they were 100% convinced they were in an active area and had interactions with this creature  and even got it on thermal but the 21 days was up

with the  algorithm so they called it a day and went home.

That's exactly what I would have done . Yup 

No need to stay longer if the  algorithm says it's over.

42 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

So that's it   

I watched the ending episode late last night .

So they were 100% convinced they were in an active area and had interactions with this creature  and even got it on thermal but the 21 days was up

with the  algorithm so they called it a day and went home.

That's exactly what I would have done . Yup 

No need to stay longer if the  algorithm says it's over.

Screw the algorithm, the reason 99% of anything in this subject remains inconclusive is because for whatever manifestation of laziness, there seems to always be follow up lacking when there should be some. 

I figure Mayor signed on the bottom line of the contract without completely knowing the nature of the show, or perhaps while being misled in regards to the tone and fake nature of the show.  I think she’s a legit researcher, who made a bad career move, probably drawn to it by her apparent affinity to the limelight.  For me, as the episodes grew progressively more absurd, watching her was about the only redeeming aspect of the show.  That mouth, those lips, and her cheekbones were calling me to learn the finer points of Taoist matchmaking!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, zeebob889 said:

Screw the algorithm, the reason 99% of anything in this subject remains inconclusive is because for whatever manifestation of laziness, there seems to always be follow up lacking when there should be some. 

but but the algorithm 

Youse can't argue with science  :sarcastic:

That's why these shows will never produce anything of value other than entertainment .

Just now, 7.62 said:

but but the algorithm 

Youse can't argue with science  :sarcastic:

That's why these shows will never produce anything of value other than entertainment .

Yup. TV doesnt give 2 hoots about research, ratings on the other hand....

27 minutes ago, Bluegrassfoot said:

I figure Mayor signed on the bottom line of the contract without completely knowing the nature of the show, or perhaps while being misled in regards to the tone and fake nature of the show.  I think she’s a legit researcher, who made a bad career move, probably drawn to it by her apparent affinity to the limelight.  For me, as the episodes grew progressively more absurd, watching her was about the only redeeming aspect of the show.  That mouth, those lips, and her cheekbones were calling me to learn the finer points of Taoist matchmaking!

There's no question she's legit with a resume to back it up but she got caught up in hollywood now

Say whatever one likes about her physically, but there's no question she has done the hard work. I hope this was fun for here because IMHO she has earned the right to have some fun. Outside of that? From the things I've read here, I'm glad I passed on the show.

29 minutes ago, zeebob889 said:

Correct on the algorithm. As SWWASAS and others have mentioned, though, they seemed to have gotten a lot of the trace evidence in a short amount of time. So are we being duped> I mean we've never needed algorithms before. But then no one I know of has had all of the experiences EB has had in one sitting either. So, who knows.

28 minutes ago, Bluegrassfoot said:

I figure Mayor signed on the bottom line of the contract without completely knowing the nature of the show, or perhaps while being misled in regards to the tone and fake nature of the show.  I think she’s a legit researcher, who made a bad career move, probably drawn to it by her apparent affinity to the limelight. 

Exactly.  With the show established as fake and contrived (even that FB fan page referred to earlier by GuyInIndiana has turned on it) her participation has to hurt.  She is only 47 so its gonna follow her around for a while.  She should have studied the example of Ranae Holland for how to be a enthusiastic participant and remain grounded and skeptical.  The BF community people in the show can just brush it off, it is not like they have to return to skeptical professional circles like she does.

29 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Correct on the algorithm. As SWWASAS and others have mentioned, though, they seemed to have gotten a lot of the trace evidence in a short amount of time. So are we being duped> I mean we've never needed algorithms before. But then no one I know of has had all of the experiences EB has had in one sitting either. So, who knows.

I think EVERYTHING was contrived.  Certainly everything that forum members have been able to dig up information on has been found to be contrived.

I’ve listened to a good number of Bryce Johnson’s “Bigfoot Collectors Club” podcasts, and I’m really surprised he’s as inauthentic as EB has shown.  I’m not saying that I agree with his theories, but I thought he was legitimately looking for answers to the strange things in our world.   Johnson is big on other dimensions, and seems to be trying to fashion a unified theory of the paranormal that incorporates other dimensions and human consciousness.  I‘ll admit I’m somewhat entertained by the fantastic encounters the guests and hosts of Bigfoot Collectors Club discuss.  For example, voice actor Greg Cipes related how he and Elvis’s grandson were taken up off an Hawaiian beach and into Elvis’s golden spaceship.  And then, they were chased by black helicopters and black SUVs after Elvis’s spaceship was detected.   I’m not making it up....and they were being serious.

Edited by Bluegrassfoot
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, hiflier said:

I would want the interviews to be conducted with researchers from this very Forum, especially the knowers. Then the rest of the program could be just her in the field with them. What a series THAT would be!

Now, that sounds interesting. Hmmm...