Can't discuss bigfoot with friends, and family.

georgerm

7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I tried to plus this, but I'm already out of brownies for the day, and it's only 7:30 am!

Lol.  Same here!

Ran out of gas early today myself.

1 hour ago, georgerm said:

The dense forest area I want to return to near Coquille, something whistled about 5 times at two minute intervals one pitch black evening

Oh, now, that sounds very interesting! 

I traded whistles with two in my initial experience in 2012. I think they were hunting and then I sidetracked them by interrupting, and their curiosity brought them closer. 

One forth of the way down from the top.  Another area is on the hill top and can't provide anymore information. The area had that reported, weird quiet that is persistent. The hilltop uninhabited cabin was vacant, and we explored it. We wandered the area.   

My focus is on fishing, bf, exploring up on Iron Mountain. Where are you located MIB?

We are planning a trip to Agness Oregon, soon  ......... with in two months.  

I'm confused exactly what people are plussing?  I dont see a small rock stacks, say 3-4 rocks, as anything negative.  I like seeing them if done creatively.    I've never thought of them as a "graffiti" or in a negative connotation.   If not done with too large of rocks or to high how are they a harm?    If able to fall and hurt people thats a different story but in my experience tubing I've never saw it in a harmful manner. 

What am I missing here?  

3 minutes ago, Twist said:

What am I missing here?  

In my book, that every little thing equates to "Bigfoot!"

My plus was in recognition of the poster mentioning he'd seen stacked stones and didn't jump onto the bandwagon of "everything is bigfoot!"

Silly teepee structures, you're next.

4 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

In my book, that every little thing equates to "Bigfoot!"

My plus was in recognition of the poster mentioning he'd seen stacked stones and didn't jump onto the bandwagon of "everything is bigfoot!"

Silly teepee structures, you're next.

Fair enough, you get a pass in my book for sound reasoning. Everything IS NOT BIGFOOT is an idea I can get behind.   

13 minutes ago, georgerm said:

One forth of the way down from the top.  Another area is on the hill top and can't provide anymore information. The area had that reported, weird quiet that is persistent. The hilltop uninhabited cabin was vacant, and we explored it. We wandered the area.   

My focus is on fishing, bf, exploring up on Iron Mountain. Where are you located MIB?

We are planning a trip to Agness Oregon, soon  ......... with in two months.  

Now days I live between Shady Cove and Medford and commute in to work in Ashland.   Prior to June I lived in Ashland for over 20 years.    I grew up around Agness though .. upriver a few miles.    I left in '82 but with family still there, I go back several times a year.   I know the east slope of Iron Mountain a bit.     Didn't spend a huge amount of time in that direction.    Some, mostly in the upper parts of Foster Creek and Twomile Creek.   I don't know the west side of Iron Mountain very well.    

What part of Iron Mountain are you interested in?    Where do you stay at Agness?    Maybe I can toss you a few ideas.

5 minutes ago, Airdale said:

A Bigfoot would likely plus you for that!

A bigfoot plus, that would certainly be counter-productive to their ninja ways!  LOL   

On 12/17/2019 at 10:24 AM, Madison5716 said:

I cannot get with that theory. I think it's  a regional thing, because everything I've found, except for stuff at the Meadow,  has been within 10 miles of small towns. Maybe it's also a species/variety thing. 

And, yes, I know you're here in Oregon, too. I don't know why you're not seeing sign. There's plenty of reports from all over the state.

I'm telling you all, if you have seasonally drained reservoirs, go explore there! It's the main reason NorthWind and i are having such success.

I have a theory that BF were destroyed just like the Native Americans by the genocidal Europeans who took over the continent. Maybe it's cultural memory plus genetic traits to avoid us. And i think, based on all the juvie prints that we find, that they are on the rebound. Possibly our habitats are colliding as humans expand around my area. After all, in the PNW, it's been around 150 years only that we've been here in numbers.

There is a guy out there who theorizes that small pox decimated the Sasquatch population as it did certain NA tribes.

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

There is a guy out there who theorizes that small pox decimated the Sasquatch population as it did certain NA tribes.

Here's a guy who believes that is extremely likely.

Would only make sense.   Introducing a new big/virus/disease/some.other.thing   would certainly be like a wildfire.   Life, uhhh, always find a way, but so does death.  

4 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Here's a guy who believes that is extremely likely.

Well, it would definitely run concurrent with the theory that they hide their dead. 

A mass die off would certainly leave more forensic evidence than what we have been able to find.  

Again, it's a theory.  Even if I don't agree with them, I always enjoy hearing new takes on the field.  I feel the same way about the guy who proposed that Sasquatch are autistic.