Why can't we find and study Bigfoot?

georgerm

So habituation does not fit the definition of Stockholm syndrome . For one the habituator has not been kid knapped nor has they been taken hostage by the creature. The habituation started by the people who wanted to make contact with the creature.  It is not the creature that started the habituation with the human. Everyone is getting this all backwards with these creatures. Sure they might have come on their property but they did not start with the humans of wanting to be friendly with the humans. It has always been the humans who have started it with the creature. It is after of what takes place that the habituator needs to learn or understand what happens next. It is then that things can go wrong . There must be a great reason why they stay so secretive . Most talk about protection  but most of us know that these creatures do not need protection. 

I have asked to go one sites where habituations are taking place in Michigan but have been refused. Reason, They did not want me to carry my gun for my own protection. Yet when I go on my own in my own are of research I have always carried my gun and still have had reaction. So for me this has always been a poor excuse. The same goes with them not knowing me. Well that does not matter since there should be a lot of evidence of their presence on their property. So that is another poor excuse. There should be other evidence as far as other witnesses like neighbors in that same general area. I am talking about a 50 mile radius at least. Reports of old and of new that prove there is habituation going on in this general area. It just takes proper investigation.  Just my two cents .  

My study situation started out as access to a habituation site. An elderly farm couple had been feeding the local wildlife to lure them close enough to see when the BF showed up. I remember the farmer saying "you wouldn't believe what my wife has been feeding." I found the area where they had been sleeping on warm summer days and started my efforts to get photos without running them off..Unfortunately the photos are taken from a long distance and are not clear enough for some. I like them though.

ShadowBorn,

If good evidence is ever obtained, the location will surely be revealed and the location overrun with uninvited guests. Most Habbers have thought this through and chosen to pass. I suggest folks go down to eastern Oklahoma and buy a rural farm. Star putting out sweet corn on the cob and sit back and wait.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

The habber's and the ones  who say they speak to them with their minds I've watched on some youtube channels all seem looney , everyone of them.

I don't believe any of them.

Edited by 7.62
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, indiefoot said:

My study situation started out as access to a habituation site. An elderly farm couple had been feeding the local wildlife to lure them close enough to see when the BF showed up. I remember the farmer saying "you wouldn't believe what my wife has been feeding." I found the area where they had been sleeping on warm summer days and started my efforts to get photos without running them off..Unfortunately the photos are taken from a long distance and are not clear enough for some. I like them though.

Do you still visit the site? 

This situation is one of the best for collecting evidence. 

How many bigfoots were there?

11 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

So habituation does not fit the definition of Stockholm syndrome .

Incorrect.  If you believe this, you have missed what was said, missed the context.   Sorry, awkward but true.  :(   

MIB

15 hours ago, bipedalist said:

Well Moneymaker finally posted one up a day or two after it happened 1/31 or 2/1/20:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=64024

VERY near GSMNP and Fontana Lake and Nantahala River area of Wesser, NC home of the NOC one of my old stomping grounds and annual trout fishing expedition destinations

Thanks to @Cliff Barackman

for tweeting this up

The couple turned around and the same 8-9 ft tall BF was still standing in an area where it could be seen and observed.  This is among the biggest BF that I have heard of in NC

I know this area, and know another dusk sighting on the river by fishermen occurred in the past somewhere on that same road or nearby.  I would imagine @BlackRockBigfoot is trying to smoke it out as we talk.  I know the general vicinity and have traveled down this road and it is beautiful but pretty far rural and some tough driving with not the best paved roads.  I asked my friend if he wanted to fish the Little Tenn. tomorrow, I doubt I  will get a response after forwarding him the sighting. Since it will be a bright sunshiny day and I haven't been in the area for awhile I am going to do some Monday driving

We just spent a very frustrating few days in Sumter National Forest.  We may go check this area out for a change of pace...

I interpreted the habituation/Stockholm Syndrome as the human feeling forced into or trapped in interactions such  Bigfoots peaking in windows, approaching the house, vocalizing, removing or rearranging items at the house, etc. Wouldn’t  the feeling of being trapped in this situation with no choice in the matter possibly create Stockholm Syndrome or have I misinterpreted it? 

Whether my experience was Bigfoot or not, whatever I saw was traumatizing enough that my mind dissociated. The human mind does what it can to cope rather than break. 

On 1/19/2020 at 8:17 PM, norseman said:

I appreciate your candor! I guess I always thought physical proof was incontestable. I did not realize that it could be simply ignored.

Hmmm... Makes one think.

If physical proof could be ignored...has that already happened?  Could irrefutable physical proof have already been delivered...and just been ignored because there was no immediate monetary benefit or career advancement for the party receiving said evidence?

There's more than one person who thinks that is the case. There's a fine line between "ignored" and actively disregarded. In either case, there would be knowledge of existence. So, IMHO, discovery has to be re-made outside of the "network". In order to accomplish that, patient attempts must be carefully planned and navigated. Because even a result of "non-existent" would be quite costly and put a big hole in revenues. Having said that, it's obvious that being stuck without an OFFICIAL answer is something I dislike to a very high degree and I'll do whatever it takes to put a stop to being played like that.

44 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Hmmm... Makes one think.

If physical proof could be ignored...has that already happened?  Could irrefutable physical proof have already been delivered...and just been ignored because there was no immediate monetary benefit or career advancement for the party receiving said evidence?

There is a whole conspiracy movement concerning American giants and their remains.

Might be related?

• Upvote 1

Just now, norseman said:

There is a whole conspiracy movement concerning American giants and their remains.

Might be related?

Could be.  

All those tales of the Smithsonian vanishing the remains of American giants might have some truth to them.

21 minutes ago, norseman said:

......no immediate monetary benefit or career advancement......

That would be assuming disclosure would have a non-advancing, zero effect, on the status quo. In the case of Sasquatch, disclosure would have a MINUS effect, as in LOSS all around, resulting in economic and career reversals. 

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Might be related?

I don't think it's just American Giants. It's a whole ancient civilization theory. It's actually quite interesting....but I'm too busy with you guys to go down that rabbit hole!