The Ketchum Report

Now I'm leaning against best-case scenario...HA! If the embargo were being lifted tomorrow, she'd probably not be saying anything online today.

Edited by Christopher Noel

The wheels could really be falling off of this whole thing...Ketchum posted she didn;t have time to answers questions of post and that is why she took down the fb page.

I wish it would either come out or just blow up ..and be over with.

Yes, and now not having time for her supporters is another way to break trust...unless it turns out that today's action is a necessary move within the endgame choreography.

Edited by Christopher Noel

I wound if any of the people who sent in samples are upset about all this?..I mean the waiting and now site down..ect

I sure hope this has not been some kind of hoax

if it turn out to be a hoax...I have some crow to eat :(

Edited by thecryptocrew

It could be necessary if they have a website waiting in the wings that is much better (more able to handle what's coming) than the FB page.

Guest Particle Noun

It doesn't have to be a hoax for this to not turn out the way we all hope. I think we need to make sure to acknowledge that and not peg this into either/or.

There are far far FAR more journal articles, well researched, that are rejected every year from Journals, than are accepted.

If, in the end, this paper isn't accepted (which would admittedly be a disappointment) it doesn't mean that it was a hoax. It means the journal didn't accept it. That is, and always has been, a possibility. Dr. Ketchum has seemed very confident that it won't be rejected, but there can be no guarantee. The research could still be valid, and there may be other ways to have independent verification, especially with the Sykes study so close at hand.

The above scenario is the next mostly likely to Publication, in my view.

Out and out hoax seems highly highly highly improbable.

yeah so I doubt it isn't ready....funny to me is that sally was taking care of the FB page she took down..so it was nothing where Ketchum had to answer all the questions anyways....

"Dr. Ketchum has seemed very confident " ---- so did Biscardi with the whole GA hoax thing......so be prepared for anything I guess.

Guest mitchw

If there is a website under construction, and if there will be an announcement presently, then I would expect Ketchum's public FB page to provide a link to the new site. If I were K, I'd want to get people immediately over to the new site so that newbs won't waste their time reading many months of necessarily elliptical statements and messages.

(my 100th post y'all! :gaming: )

Edited by mitchw

Guest Particle Noun

The biscadri hoax involved what, three people? There are a whole lot of people who are involved in this study who have made positive comments and remarks involving the findings. The two situations are not at all comparable, other than that they deal with Bigfoot. Are their other similarities I'm not taking into account?

The biscadri hoax had lots of people involved...even CNN

we were talking about appearing confident--

Edited by thecryptocrew