The Ketchum Report

The Erickson Project's video production. Ketchum's preparatory web presence. Sykes solicitation of DNA. The timing on various books being published to take advantage of a newly aware public, et-theterah, et-theterah, et-theterah.

Guest slimwitless

Gotta agree, JDL. Especially now with the Sykes project. He surely knows something is up.

Hmmmm...BBB complaints about slow service.

THERE'S your answer about why the paper isn't out yet. It's very well documented in the BBB that she just simply takes longer than others.

@BFR - Josh Gates' reasoning?

Can I find where he arrives at that conclusion?

Thx.

Well it was Josh Gates whom was one that introduce her to the world of bigfoot from his first yeti trip then never has used/her or have said anything else about her since.

I wonder, could it be possible if the Ketcham study turned up positive results, could they be waiting for another lab to confirm the same? Could that be the reason for the Sykes study?

I think you are incorrect BFR

Thats ok , Check it out, DT on his pass shows even showed her office their in texas. Then since then he's used others for sample testing.

I didn't want to mention T.B. Also introduce her to the world of bigfoot as well. Draw your own conclusions. All i know is this has been drawn out for so long with so many excuses, and claims it dosen't take much logical reasoning to see this path.

I know what the truth is with TB, and he doesn't carry the world of bigfoot with him.

Thats ok , Check it out, DT on his pass shows even showed her office their in texas. Then since then he's used others for sample testing.

I've seen DT use Ketchum twice. What other DNA labs have they used?

I know what the truth is with TB, and he doesn't carry the world of bigfoot with him.

I've seen DT use Ketchum twice. What other DNA labs have they used?

I was told once before on here to do my own research, I suggest you do the same, Gates used ketchum only once.

Guest slimwitless

Gates used Ketchum's DNA services twice. Once for the Yeti and once for the Jersey Devil.

Link

You actually might have better luck letting someone else do the research.

Edited by slimwitless

Guest Nalajr

Darrell you can ask those questions until you are literally BLUE in the face, you are NOT going to get any answer.

It's funny how they know all the policies on keeping quiet, peer review process, embargo rules and regulations and probably who delivers their coffee every Wednesday afternoon, but they DON'T know a thing about the NAME of the so called journal or who else is "working" on it with her or the other labs that have supposedly also done tests.

Now she's tied up in litigation....that's the reason for the delay this time.

I'm waiting for the "I've been abducted by an alien craft" to come out as an excuse. That and "my dog ate it" are the only ones that HAVEN'T been used yet. Hang on though, they're coming.

Nalajr

Edited by Nalajr
BFF Form Rules 1A

In all honesty, I think this thread needs locking until the report comes out. How many more times must we do this "go round"?

Aww, c'mon! We need somewhere to sit and converse with fellow believers/skeptics to kill the boredom while we await the "real story"

Imo is that the most logical reasons are; She did not have anything, and the only peer review was to hipe up her local business.

Her business was doing very well before the study,

It doesn't make any sense to have all those people send in samples, have them

sign nda's, open the facebook page, spend time responding to questions, the burden of

being ridiculed constantly, etc... just to drum up more business.

Edited by zigoapex

Gates used Ketchum's DNA services twice. Once for the Yeti and once for the Jersey Devil.

Link

Zing! I thought the DT yeti kicked this whole circus off. As far as BBB reports, she could do the best work out there, but if it never gets returns or results, it's a moot point. Take your car to the best mechanic around and never gets out of the shop and returned to you, is he the best way to go?

You actually might have better luck letting someone else do the research.