The Ketchum Report

Guest mitchw

I got to admit, seeing CNN get hoaxed again would have it's amusement value.

Edited by mitchw

Guest Particle Noun

CNN wasn't involved in the hoax. They were one of the many duped.

I'm talking about the many people, under NDA, who have none the less expressed great confidence in the findings, which none of them are allowed to elaborate on. The Biscaridi hoax had three people involved in actually perpetrating it. If this is a hoax, there are a much large number of people involved, which makes the likelyhood of a hoax much less, in my opinion.

I'm not trying to run Ketchum down..I've been a supporter and would love to see the DNA paper come out....as I stated IF it is a hoax I have some crow to eat.

Guest Particle Noun

I hear you. I'm not actually tryin' to come down on you, sorry. I just hear a lot the binary thinking of "if this doesn't come out soon, it's a hoax", and I think it's important to note the more likely middle scenario of rejected publication of an honest attempt at research.

well if 3 people can dupe CNN....maybe some researchers could be duped as well? ...

I don't need the DNA paper to prove it to me...but It sure would be nice to be validated ...I personally think even if it comes out it might not be the be all end all proof people think it is

In response to: What happen to the other page? Cant seem to find it now.

She wrote:

Melba Ketchum I decided to unpub for awhile as I have no time to answer people plus we continue to have problems with posers. It will go back up in the future but until I catch up, wouldn't you all prefer that I am working on things to forward this research?

No need to speculate why she took it down. She explained why.

The new popular "Evidence" blog full of gossip and unmoderated hateful rude people commenting kinda wears her out with all the fake Sally and fake Melba posters.

she did say that she was going to post on her FB site when the embargo will be released, I wondering if the litigation hit a brick wall, so she really has nothing to post.

Is there litigation pending for sure ? I am not second guessing really , just curious how solid this information is . I have heard it more than a few times recently .

All I saw on her personal FB today was "All is well...." and a later comment asking if it would be out this year. She replied and confirmed " This year "

MK isn't the only one who's gone dark. There are certain prominent posters who have been regulars on this thread to the point of several posts per day who haven't posted here in over a week.

Guest Thepattywagon

Her reply of "this year" is the first time she has narrowed down the timeline to this degree, is it not?

I'm just saying ...... I can not believe that the third post after Melba took down her FaceBook page would mention HOAX...... Get a grip Skeps and disbelievers... None of this would be happening if the leaks had not occurred...