The Ketchum Report

So Mulder you must be saying that you've seen the study with your own eyes and that your extensive background in Genetics allows you to state the results. Correct?

Guest poignant

If you need to go potty but your teacher won't listen, what do you do?

If you need to publish your results but the institution won't listen, what do you do?

so we have all agreed that this press release isn't anything new, just the same info that's been leaked for a while now. And the journal embargo was bs and no paper or results published yet. No American journal will publish it so its going to Russia so Igor can peer review it and slap it on a website. Well I'm glad that's all settled.

BFF Patron

The UN just merged human and veterinary medicine with the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding [ MOU ] in Bangkok on 10/13/12. Section 2 is very relevant since people keep saying ''Veterninarian'' like it's a slur.

http://www.nonaiswa....A-WMA-MOU-2.pdf

Yah, Sasquatch ain't gonna be happy when the Vet bill for the paternity testing comes due. That's for sure!

They use all elements of modern medicine in veterinary medicine and I'd suppose some of the more modern procedures as well may even be refined thanks to them. Good point GJ.

What was "unprofessional" about them? He accurately described what appears to be the situation, and told everyone to wait for the paper to come out before going nuts over it.

Sounds like a very professional position to me.

He's also said pretty openly that he's willing to reexamine that if the data is convincing enough.

He desparaged Igor for posting his info, calls the publicist, talks to her at length, and all he can relate is that she talks to bigfoot. Do you think he would have told us all what Journal and publish date if he got those answers? You don't see his play here?

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Sometimes SY you've just got to shake your head. See my comment in the PMP thread made about it this morning for more.

That pretty much sums it up though.

In your opinion.

He desparaged Igor for posting his info, calls the publicist, talks to her at length, and all he can relate is that she talks to bigfoot. Do you think he would have told us all what Journal and publish date if he got those answers? You don't see his play here?

I see a scientist who made an entirely professional "wait and see" statement about the study and who has expressed a willingness to consider it's data and modify his own position if it holds up.

What more do you want from the man?

*ETA* If by "play" (or earlier "agenda") you are saying his criticisms of how the paper has been handled to date suggest he's trash-talking Ketchum to reduce her support (and implicitly raise the support for Sykes/Satori), I'd like to know what basis you have for stating that. They're pretty much spot on, and nothing that hasn't already been said.

Edited by Mulder

Yah, Sasquatch ain't gonna be happy when the Vet bill for the paternity testing comes due. That's for sure!

You ain't kiddin'. A vet bill can cost a small fortune for most any procedure.

They use all elements of modern medicine in veterinary medicine and I'd suppose some of the more modern procedures as well may even be refined thanks to them. Good point GJ.

Not only that, but I'd suppose that they could be more able to innovate because their patients aren't human. I'm not saying that they can be/are unethical, mind you. I'm sure there are still stringent standards.

So, will an injured Bigfoot have to see a Veterinarian or a Medical doctor? I guess we'll either still not know or we'll soon have a definitive answer (hopefully).

Well, no, she DID discover a new species (the DNA findings are legit), just not the species she is claiming to have discovered.

Can you link us to this paper you have obviously read?