The Ketchum Report

http://www.unknownco...-left-hand-path

Not sure if this was has been posted or not.

Newsflash: Fasano is now on record saying the Ketchum dna project is a massive hoax. :biggrin:

Fasano says alot of things, alot of people in this field say ALOT of things and they are all coming out of the woodwork now....I thought it was disgusting before, now it is ridiculous.

BFF Patron

That grinning smiley was meant to be the toothy smile of irony XC, chill, and have fun with it until publication release day.

Edited by bipedalist

Here is Dr. J's response to this question about the press release.

Tim Hunter shared a status.

21 hours ago

Can you explain this, Jeff

1st. Is this a Hoax

2nd. If not why are we not hearing more about this in the Media.

I'M A MEMBER OF PROJECT SASQUATCH & EXCITED ABOUT IT.

Thanks Dr. MELDRUM

• 157255_100002825187315_1171281908_q.jpg
    Don Jeffrey Meldrum The press release was frankly premature and unprofessional given the lack of any published reviewed results.It apparently was precipitated by a leak of information that was pubicized. Let's wait and see what the published results will be and how they are to be INTERPRETED.
    BTW -- the spokesperson would divulge neither a timeline for publication, nor which journal received the submission. She did however inform us that they were in regular communication (psychic?) with sasquatch, and that they (the sasquatch) were enthusiastic about the study and the press release, and are completely supportive of Melba's project.
    [That being the case, one could ask why one or two of them (the sasquatch) doesn't just come forward and hold their own press conference.]
    10 hours ago · Like · 8

^^Oh my (meant for GEARMAN's comments)...just keeps getting better by the minute.

I do believe the company Dr. Ketchum keeps/kept/has been keeping were influential in her trying to pound a peg in the wrong place, so to speak.

Edit - for a post add.

Edited by bananasquatch

You can't declare a species when the only piece of physical evidence you have is a DNA sequence derived from, well, something, we think.

Sykes seems to be immune to this way of thinking. He and his group issues a challenge to cryptozoologists to put up the samples (hair) or shut up. Should we tell him to hang it up because it can't prove anything?

There is no specimen for Denisova but the genome is recognized.

BFF Patron

^ :dancing:

@ ScottG

Edited by bipedalist

Here is Dr. J's response to this question about the press release.

Tim Hunter shared a status.

21 hours ago

Can you explain this, Jeff

1st. Is this a Hoax

2nd. If not why are we not hearing more about this in the Media.

I'M A MEMBER OF PROJECT SASQUATCH & EXCITED ABOUT IT.

Thanks Dr. MELDRUM

• 157255_100002825187315_1171281908_q.jpg
    Don Jeffrey Meldrum The press release was frankly premature and unprofessional given the lack of any published reviewed results.It apparently was precipitated by a leak of information that was pubicized. Let's wait and see what the published results will be and how they are to be INTERPRETED.
    BTW -- the spokesperson would divulge neither a timeline for publication, nor which journal received the submission. She did however inform us that they were in regular communication (psychic?) with sasquatch, and that they (the sasquatch) were enthusiastic about the study and the press release, and are completely supportive of Melba's project.
    [That being the case, one could ask why one or two of them (the sasquatch) doesn't just come forward and hold their own press conference.]
    10 hours ago · Like · 8

Yeah I would expect a little jab from Meldrum, but he should know what Sykes will eventually find if Ketchum is correct. I know he has the samples to check it.

This is the time I have heard this:

She did however inform us that they were in regular communication (psychic?) with sasquatch, and that they (the sasquatch) were enthusiastic about the study and the press release, and are completely supportive of Melba's project.

What the..... :o

With all this communication the squatches didn't void any scat, pull out some hair, spit in a cup, or even pose for a picture ??

Uncooperative uncivilized beasts !

All that seems to be missing is the little car with all of the clowns popping out of it.

I sure hope that this turns out better than it appears that it's going to.