The Ketchum Report

All that seems to be missing is the little car with all of the clowns popping out of it.

I sure hope that this turns out better than it appears that it's going to.

Not to mention the little white van with the men dressed white, with those little straight jackets

Are we having fun yet???? Maybe tomorrow will bne the day???? or not..

Hold on, you threw this hand grenade into here, did he ever expand on what he meant? Was he kidding or making a bad joke?

Seriously, if what Meldrum is claiming is true then this has all taken a twisted turn towards Enoch territory.

In all honesty, the comments might be more directed towards her choice of PR person than at Dr. Ketchum. I remember Dr. Meldrum was quiet put out with the blueberry bagel woman from Michigan that Burstev invited to accompany them in their investigation in Russia. I believe he said something similar at the conference regarding some of her claims. It was highly amusing.

Edited by CTfoot

I'm confused. All I've been seeing for pages, UNTIL NOW, was that the science was solid, and as long as she did the "process" properly, that it passes peer-review, that nothing else will matter, because you can't argue with the DNA.

What's all the freakin' out about NOW?

Guest VioletX

Meh...all of this is just gossip to me,lol.

I have always felt like Melba Ketchum was the Bigfooters' presidential candidate that nobody really wanted, and so people try a smear campaign in any way they can.

I am not really worried that the paper won't publish, and when it does there will probably be more of the same, but hopefully the data can withstand all the mud slinging.

Either way, whether the journal is peer reviewed or not, the data will be analyzed. If she has the goods then they should be forthcoming, if not, well then that would be your answer.

I noticed an "anonymous" poster on one of the blogs is already using Ketchum's early data, copyright filings, BBB rating and other assorted rumors to discredit her.

And here I've been wondering what he's been up to since last posting in this thread. Now I know.

You can visit Parn over at JREF if your really wondering.