The Ketchum Report

Guest gershake

I understand what you're getting at but the Armstrong story is like a thousand times larger any of those.

Larger than the discovery of a heretofore unknown primate that also probably happens to be our mostly closely-related species roaming the US?

Larger than the discovery of a heretofore unknown primate that also probably happens to be our mostly closely-related species roaming the US?

Problem is, we're more closely related to Lance Armstrong. (I think.) And we know sasquatch don't dope. (I think.)

As I recall, some of the practice text on her practice protection website mentioned a possible data upload on Jan 16th. That's why we're all focusing on this week. Oh, and the RL Blog....

On my part, if it isn't published in January (or at least official announcement of publishing date with journal name etc) I will put it into the 'unlikely to be published in a major journal' mental file and pretty much forget about it. It could still end up in a Russian or online journal, but that's not worth bated breath. The 2nd option seems like it could happen any time she wished it to, so we would just be waiting for her to give up and pull the trigger.

Here's hopin....

GK

The place holder website she had there www.dnadiagnostics.com/sgp was up a couple of days ago and is 404 now

Guest gerrykleier

Probably next week then. There's no way they'll go up against Armstrong-Oprah.

The public release date would be determined by the Journal's release date-presumably the day before the Journal date. I doubt the journal would change it's date because of Lance Armstrong! Presumably these journals have predictable issue points-the 1st of every month, the first day of every quarter etc .

An online Journal, or a Russian one...who knows? But if it's in a reputable American Journal, I don't think they'd care what they are releasing 'against'.

GK

Don't relax quite so fast, Footers. The Lance v Oprah match won't be on until 9pm, whereas Sally said 2pm for a presser. See you in March then, chelefoot

It's about time for another well placed, well timed release to string us along for another month or two.

I'm not a wrestling fan, but a cage match between a juiced up Lance and a psychic bigfoot would be a ratings bonanza.

The place holder website she had there www.dnadiagnostics.com/sgp was up a couple of days ago and is 404 now

You are correct .... Last night I thought my computer was dialing the wrong site. I could access it from my IPAD, but not the computer..

But Today neither would come up ..... As you said ...404.....

Thanks

You are correct .... Last night I thought my computer was dialing the wrong site. I could access it from my IPAD, but not the computer..

But Today neither would come up ..... As you said ...404.....

Thanks

BTW , if this means tomorrow ..... Where is the announcement from RL ?

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

Yes. Armstrong's fall from grace has been woven into the nation's consciousness for some time. And there's no larger attention grabbing personality than Oprah. People love scandal and dirty laundry.

Bigfoot is considered a fringe topic. The MSM often goes out of their way to ridicule the subject. And now, since the advent of Finding Bigfoot, they are willing to do more and that is to humor it. It will be a tertiary story at best for some time even with a positive pronouncement. The ones that will notice with any interest are those that have been listening. If proved, its existence will need some time to gain some traction and acceptance. Well anyhow, that's my take on it...

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

This could be a good sign. Perhaps the webmaster is entering and formatting the content to go in. ie - it is being prepared for the public.

For my family the Armstrong story is old, and well, way old and pathetic...

I notice someone above wondering how much he was paid and I guess I agree....how much to cry? Crimey!

And, who has to watch it real time? We'll see it whether we want to or not. Don't think scientific Journals adjust their schedules for sporting frauds....but, maybe I am out of step.. I do remember Walter Cronkite...ouch!

As for publishing tomorrow If it is scheduled then any press embargo lifts, so there would be those in the know now....I suspect tomorrow is not the day, or we would have more churning of BF waters? I don't think we have a definitive "it has been accepted, and will be peer-review published" from Ketchum since the Igor thingy, and the apparent opposite of that?

on 404 codes..it's almost always my wireless server or internet traffic.. I try later and get on..well haven't tried her site, but generally...

Edited by apehuman

I made a post in the petition thread, and thought I would expand on it here. I've been wanting to make a post in this thread for a while, but never followed through.

If they are ever proven to exist by DNA, I am sure they will soon be protected without a petition. A rare primate, the only non human primate to currently live in North America, so rare it has never been caught or killed....

To me, this whole protection petition takes credibility away from the Ketchum Study.

Edited by AaronD
to remove character defamation

Well, try this site .....

http://dnadiagnostics.com/sgp/

it is still 404 for me. I don't think tomorrow is the day either, but this is strange....

your link is directed to a page no longer there...so remove the last three letters from the link and slash//the general site is still there

to Scales, I don't yet put too much stock in many of the reported rumors.claims...except there is supposed to be a study., but maybe I should. we'll see..

Edited by apehuman