The Ketchum Report

HILARIOUS LTBF!!!!! Just gave you the second plus 1 " !I'm not a wrestling fan, but a cage match between a juiced up Lance and a psychic bigfoot would be a ratings bonanza."

LTBF: "I'm not a wrestling fan, but a cage match between a juiced up Lance and a psychic bigfoot would be a ratings bonanza." Hilarious!! Just gave you the second plus 1

Edited by shuseby

to Scales, I don't yet put too much stock in many of the reported rumors.claims...except there is supposed to be a study., but maybe I should. we'll see..

I don't put stock into rumours either, which is why I never mentioned the "rape story" that has been going around. To me, the rest is more than rumours.

Don't relax quite so fast, Footers. The Lance v Oprah match won't be on until 9pm, whereas Sally said 2pm for a presser. See you in March then, chelefoot

I am hoping you mean for Wrestlemania...not for the release of the study!!!!!

I don't put stock into rumours either, which is why I never mentioned the "rape story" that has been going around. To me, the rest is more than rumours.

Wow, Scales you must have seniority or a cool browser! i went back to your post to re-read and sort out the "rumor" from "fact" and the entire paragraph is gone, I didn't think it warranted removal, as it is the mish mash of Bigfootery we have been reading for a year! The edit shows 4:04 am today and the post last night at 8 pm... I only get like 15 minutes to modify a post, how did you do it?

Anyway I do recall the litany of distressing "blogger posts."

The facts it seems are thin...except what Ketchum has claimed, and a few others shown..i.e. Bear vs. BF, Stubstad, and a few other things...the rest seems to be reported by "sources on the inside" but with no names...so it is a difficult situation to read. Not looking great I agree, but really not much to do but wait. If this proves to be the hoax of all hoaxes, I am sure many will take up that tar and feather plan,.

If not, if it is Big News, this other stuff will seem less important to many, and for me I guess that depends on future behavior/study......as I think most agree that picture seems less than professional, but then..well, professionalism isn't a necessary element to good science, but it might be taking that science to the world..or at least BFers!

Up early today and haven't checked pub notices, but since I am the first here, assume it ain't happening... adios1

Edited by apehuman

Objective data goooood.

Agenda baaaad.

First instinct when you hear about the petition is: "Are they uisng this to seek $$$$?"

It's a distraction.

• Upvote 1

When does the Ketchum report go for sale on DVD or whatever? Just curious. (isn't it obvious, that's where you'll see the report "published")

Edited by LWD

Sooooo......if you jump ship, & it comes out the next week.......will you refuse to read it? How does jumping ship work?

• Upvote 1