The Ketchum Report

Guest OntarioSquatch

I've heard of the amount of money that has gone into this whole thing and I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm actually willing to wait years.

When does the Ketchum report go for sale on DVD or whatever? Just curious. (isn't it obvious, that's where you'll see the report "published")

Obvious? :o It is now that you mention it ... color me Dumb.

Does that mean it won't pass peer review? :resent:

BFF Patron

I don't put stock into rumours either, which is why I never mentioned the "rape story" that has been going around. To me, the rest is more than rumours.

I hear the stock in rumours has run up pretty nicely since the opening bell. You should have been in on the ground floor.....

you snooze, you lose, in this field. :thumbsu:

Edited by bipedalist

Guest RedRatSnake

I don't put stock into rumours either, which is why I never mentioned the "rape story" that has been going around. To me, the rest is more than rumours.

The rumors are a large part of this stuff, without them things would drag on for years and years with no information ~ Hey! wait a minute.

Tim :o

This year is really starting out as a drag.... need a new carrot

Well, there is still the Minnow Productions movie with Rick Dyer shooting a hobo-foot while wearing his underwear to look forward to....

BFF Patron

This year is really starting out as a drag.... need a new carrot

Obviously you are not beating the brush well enough, try heading down M.K. Davis's way and see if his rocking chair in the top of the tree is still there...... you should be able to catch bicycle squatch mowing down the pasture grass.

Guest RedRatSnake

Obviously you are not beating the brush well enough, try heading down M.K. Davis's way and see if his rocking chair in the top of the tree is still there......

Sorry BP: I heard from a friend that had a friend once in that area, it is a crime scene and blocked off, seems like the Bigfoot that was doing some mowing, somehow got entangled in the equipment and was mutilated, blood all over the place, guess the little Bigfoot where nearby and witnessed the entire thing, very tragic, sad things like that seem to follow the guy, Karma I guess.

Tim :(

No kidding! it has become such a habit checking here, and provides as much info as a daily horoscope....this is all so old and stale...and the recent revelations/rumors/petition just not helping! I didn't sign for reasons stated, and I see someone checked to find Paulides had not signed, or linked to his site? What is is going on - he should have signed right behind Melba (did she sign?).......? And a short list of prominent players in this also not signed up.....can't blame them. i am at point - show me the data, please!

Edited by apehuman

That's hilarious, apehuman, but I really do think of this thread in that same way - reading it is exactly like checking a daily horoscope - I read it, shake my head about it,tell myself I'm not taking it seriously yet secretly hope something comes of it.