Is Anyone Feeling Closer To Sasquatch Discovery?

hiflier

Oh good two MORE people from the Steering Committee. That makes THREE stumbling blocks just on that last page. And one has to wonder why?

18 minutes ago, Rockape said:

Nevermind us, some of us are just tired of hiflier always yelling about how Bigfoot hasn't been proven and no one is doing anything about it

Not true! there are PLENTY of people doing something about it. But nothing has worked. No one seems tired of Norseman's rants about shooting one. That's why something is obviously off here. It's time to at least try and include a different way. But all there is, and has been for about the last two years or so, is senseless resistance. Can't figure out why that is. I mean, it's only science that I've been trying to bring in. What's the big deal. What's wrong with doing that or even promoting that? It's not like saying, "Hey, let's all go find Dr. Matthew Johnson and open some portal." It's about including science and having scientists engage us. Just tell me truthfully that no one wants scientists in our court and I'll be gone.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, xdivision said:

And for the record there's a lot of evidence out there. And it's not hard to find.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I've been at this for a very long time and have seen the evidence. Most of it is generally worthless however.

19 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Oh good two MORE people from the Steering Committee. That makes THREE stumbling blocks just on that last page. And one has to wonder why?

That's really enough of the impugning the integrity of the steering committee. We are just normal members like everyone else, we have no power over the forum. All we do is once in a blue moon vote on forum changes.

24 minutes ago, Rockape said:

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I've been at this for a very long time and have seen the evidence. Most of it is generally worthless however.

Wats a turnip?😉🤙🏽

15 minutes ago, Rockape said:

That's really enough of the impugning the integrity of the steering committee. We are just normal members like everyone else, we have no power over the forum. All we do is once in a blue moon vote on forum changes.

Correct. It's not the Steering Commitee (and I always use capitals when referring to it, that's called respect) that I'm impugning. It's the people that happen to be on it. It only coincidence that the ones that fight the hardest come from there. Normal members or not. It's always the same people, from Inc1's snide comments on down the line. Maybe I'll just refer to you folks as "The Group" because that's how you all seem to show up. It's like clockwork, I have even predicted when the "phenomenon" occurs. And when it does there's NEVER anything positive to add, there's only ever pushback. I would never know to say such a thing if I hadn't observes it to be so unbelievably consistent over the years. And don't worry, I've really had enough of you guys, too. None of you want science here? Fine. You want a stagnant Forum? Fine again. Have at it.

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 1

It seems you really, really want something, but can't describe what it is, and then seem really, really frustrated the rest of the forum can't fill in the blanks.

17 minutes ago, xdivision said:

Wats a turnip?

I think it's kinda like a rutabaga, but I'm not sure what that is.

12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

None of you want science here?

Asking people if they feel they feel they are closer to discovery of Bigfoot is not a scientific question or attempt at a scientific discussion. If you want a scientific discussion the forum section for that is here at this link...

https://bigfootforums.com/forum/49-applied-scientific-methods/

31 minutes ago, xdivision said:

Wats a turnip?😉🤙🏽

It's a root vegetable, nice mashed with butter. In the UK you might refer to someone stupid as a Turnip.

Threads evolve all the time, but it doesn't matter anymore anyway, Rockape. This thread is dead. Intentionally torpedoed and blown right out of the water. Good job guys. You should be proud of yourselves. The BFF can now safely be moved back into the shadows under you fine tutelage.

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Ever think there could be a reason for that situation? It's called "no one makes the effort".

There's a reason for that, too.

No one is tiptoeing around anything. Why do you always take things to the extreme? As far as I know, you have been mentally pulling the trigger on this creature for the nearly nine years that I've know you. NAWAC? a dozen or more. And there's a lot more folks out there gunning for the thing on top of that. How's that working for everyone?

Your "suggestion" to just grass one was noted on this thread pages ago. So we know okay? EVERYONE knows. Let it go, Go find a geneticist and a lab and educate yourself. I'm being harsh because you didn't have one good piece of considerate discussion with Wooley Booger. He's got 135 posts, you've got over 16,000 and are on the Steering Committe but somehow felt the need to slap him down? Haven't you learned anything?

And from then on it went downhill fast. One pseudo compliment and what? That was good enough to unload? I do need to say this, though, leaving the "sciency" stuff to the scientists is essentially saying shut them out. It's a Dark Ages approach and it's difficult to believe that with the years that I have on you age-wise that I am more mentally flexible and open minded than you. So, there re scientists on our side and you're saying not to tap them? This 2021 not 1830. I mean it's one thing to not accept science for yourself but I see spreading your selective anti-science mentality around the Forum as unproductive and stifling to progress on the BF subject.

EVERY tool we have should be used- INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO the bullet. You say you don't understand genetics, but it's valid. I don't understand rocket science either, but it's valid. I don't know how many grains to pack into a casing for whatever projectile but I know guns work. ALL the tools should to get deployed. This isn't a race, it's not competition, it using everything available. You're not for that? 

Its called “it takes MONEY”.....

How is it working for everyone? About the same as everyone ELSE? At least when I blow on my predator call with a freakin GUN in my hand Hiflier!? I’ve got a freaking chance!? How’s your rubber gloves and zip lock baggie working for you?

I told you that I would support your DNA study by getting you hair and scat samples.... hello? You gotta lab address I can send em to yet? No.... of course not.

You say mentally flexible? I say wishy washy.... You don’t stick to anyone thing. You blow with the wind. You jump on bandwagons like your running for Homecoming King. While throwing all your old nerdy friend under the bus.....

I haven’t taken things to extreme here YOU have. I wasted my time helping you write a PRO KILL book! I’m such a idiot huh?

Hey Hiflier? Lose my number.... I’ll be over here with my pitch fork under the torch light. When you pull yer head outta the sand? You know where to find me.

• Thanks 2

What would solve the mystery in the absence of a corpse and having all that dna for reusable testing? Hair samples won't do it. That argument died a while ago. Meldrum talks about it because he has nothing else to offer up and hair samples are in abundance. Forget hair. What about feces? Why is it so many rural areas with verifiable BF activity report giant feces piles yet none of that ever makes it to a lab? 

Perhaps a grass roots campaign to alert rural folks of the need for Bigfoot feces. Along with it, a recommended process to collect samples so chain of custody becomes evidence.

Instead of a reality show, there can be PSA clips.

"You don't know me but I'd like to discuss Bigfoot with you. The discovery of Bigfoot needs your help. If you have feces on your property or an area with known Bigfoot activity, we'd like to see it...."

Etc.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 1