Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest wild eyed willy

The rational thinking individual would question what is considered to be intelligence or rational reasoning/ thinking on the part of BF.

So I ask what behavior has anyone witnessed that they feel constitutes thinking? beyond that of other animals.

Guest Biggie

I have not seen him on the forum recently (past 2-3 days) so either he has abandoned ship(us) or changed his forum name.

Maybe he's somewhere else. A vacation, or a hospital from getting so frustrated at everyone here. hehe

I don't agree with him but I can admire his passion about it. I just believe there's a better way of expressing it.

Guest para ape

For those of you who keep saying that bigfoot isn't paranormal,let me throw this at you.The matter of bigfoot tracks.Tracks have been seen and by researchers I might add that start or stop out of no where as mentioned in the introduction.Also,bigfoot tracks have been seen that mysteriously change into deer tracks all of a sudden as if it shapeshifted.I have seen a picture of a single bigfoot track that was found under a window of a house.How would you explain those things?

You keep saying there isn't anything paranormal about this thing but the things that I mentioned in the outset have repeatedly been seen with this creature.I think you just naturally dismiss them because they contradict your personal views that bigfoot is a physical being.

Para-ape, without visual documentation of the evidence there may be many alternate explanations for what was observed.

Guest krakatoa

For those of you who keep saying that bigfoot isn't paranormal,let me throw this at you.The matter of bigfoot tracks.Tracks have been seen and by researchers I might add that start or stop out of no where as mentioned in the introduction.Also,bigfoot tracks have been seen that mysteriously change into deer tracks all of a sudden as if it shapeshifted.I have seen a picture of a single bigfoot track that was found under a window of a house.How would you explain those things?

You keep saying there isn't anything paranormal about this thing but the things that I mentioned in the outset have repeatedly been seen with this creature.I think you just naturally dismiss them because they contradict your personal views that bigfoot is a physical being.

I feel a stirring in the Farce...

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying that this is a paranormal squatch, just a cool pic. Husband calls it his "Shadow Squatch" lol. Possible play on shadows taken with a older model Wildview game cam.

post-110-067995200 1314635757_thumb.jpg

Is it standing by the tree trunk to the right of the photo? You know I see more shades of colors than normal so it's hard for me to pick out anything in a pic.

Is it standing by the tree trunk to the right of the photo? You know I see more shades of colors than normal so it's hard for me to pick out anything in a pic.

Ya Jodie. The cam was facing a nice game trail that led to a bait station. While I was downloading those pics and watching the screen I just about wet myself when I saw the image, got all excited until I was actually able to view the pics normally and realized I could see through it, lol. ***I'm clueless.***

Now here's another tidbit on that specific area. At that time when the pic was taken there were "no power lines or above or underground phone lines" in that immediate area. (We just gave a power right of way and poles and wires were run this past week)

When you take the parabolic mic and listen there is roughly a 10' diameter of "noise" a loud hum sound you can only hear through the mic headphones. Walk out of the diameter and "no noise". Again "clueless", lol.