Expedition Bigfoot TV show

Tahoma

3 hours ago, CelticKevin said:

I see on Twitter that they're claiming  their flashlights caught the shadow of a cloaked creature on the last episode as they investigated a supposed fish trap.

This is leading quite a few to embrace the "extraterrestrial" or "interdimensional" theory. 

I watched it. It's a weird shadow. But I saw no evidence of anything going on that would indicate a creature was present. You heard the sound of rocks falling. But of course, they caught no rocks falling on camera nor did they have a FLIR to scan the overlooking ridges for heat signature. Just flashlights. 

This show is entertaining. But rapidly getting into the same vibe of Ghost Adventures.

Screenshot_20220330-065234_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-065256_Twitter.jpg

Wow, that's ridiculous. With several light sources and people moving around, it couldn't possibly be anything else? Also, rocks never fall from steep river banks for natural reasons?

• Upvote 1

On 3/29/2022 at 12:17 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

This is extremely interesting.

We found a tree in north Georgia that was in a small valley that had white quartz placed among its roots.  Some of the quartz had been there for awhile and was mostly obscured by debris.  Others had obviously been placed there recently… laying on top of the leaves and other debris.  

The tree had a significant feel about it, although neither one of us could really articulate why we felt that way.  

There is no other visible white quartz in that area and we found no other stones around the base of any other trees.  

We had been on that area previously, and the place was covered with X type structures.  Normally, I think that 99% of tree structures are naturally occurring, but there were so many there and they were placed in paths… it was definitely odd.  

The image was taken with a full spectrum camera, so it has a pink/purple tint.

3E014C89-D287-4DCC-B75E-627E6A13B7DB.jpeg

Just to add to this post… there where small numbers of white quartz nestled in the bottom of this tree.  Some had been there for awhile and where covered in debris.  Others had been placed more recently on top of that debris.  All white quartz or some other type of white rock.  No other signs of this sort of thing around any other tree.  

There were no stacks of rocks like in that video.  There were single stones laid in small crevices along the bottom, with multiple rocks in wider spaces like above.  

3 hours ago, CelticKevin said:

I see on Twitter that they're claiming  their flashlights caught the shadow of a cloaked creature on the last episode as they investigated a supposed fish trap.

This is leading quite a few to embrace the "extraterrestrial" or "interdimensional" theory. 

I watched it. It's a weird shadow. But I saw no evidence of anything going on that would indicate a creature was present. You heard the sound of rocks falling. But of course, they caught no rocks falling on camera nor did they have a FLIR to scan the overlooking ridges for heat signature. Just flashlights. 

This show is entertaining. But rapidly getting into the same vibe of Ghost Adventures.

Screenshot_20220330-065234_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-065256_Twitter.jpg

There is weird stuff like this going on in areas that are believed to have Sasquatch.  At least we see it in our area.  

Nothing crazy like UFOs in the sky or creatures jumping out of portals.  More subtle activity like shadows, strange lights, weird booms….

I don’t know if the phenomena is related to Sasquatch, occurs in close proximity, or is completely separate but is drawn to the same location for unknown reasons.  

I think that a lot of people put off by these immediate explanations of the phenomena like the tweets above.  They saw a strange shadow and captured on camera.  They believe that there are Sasquatch in the area, but have neither seen one or found overwhelming supporting evidence.  The two may be related or completely separate unrelated phenomena.  

It was a strange shadow.  How did he arrive at conclusion that it was a cloaked Sasquatch?  How did we make the leap to arrive at that conclusion?

3 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Just to add to this post… there where small numbers of white quartz nestled in the bottom of this tree.  Some had been there for awhile and where covered in debris.  Others had been placed more recently on top of that debris.  All white quartz or some other type of white rock.  No other signs of this sort of thing around any other tree.  

There were no stacks of rocks like in that video.  There were single stones laid in small crevices along the bottom, with multiple rocks in wider spaces like above.  

There is weird stuff like this going on in areas that are believed to have Sasquatch.  At least we see it in our area.  

Nothing crazy like UFOs in the sky or creatures jumping out of portals.  More subtle activity like shadows, strange lights, weird booms….

I don’t know if the phenomena is related to Sasquatch, occurs in close proximity, or is completely separate but is drawn to the same location for unknown reasons.  

I think that a lot of people put off by these immediate explanations of the phenomena like the tweets above.  They saw a strange shadow and captured on camera.  They believe that there are Sasquatch in the area, but have neither seen one or found overwhelming supporting evidence.  The two may be related or completely separate unrelated phenomena.  

It was a strange shadow.  How did he arrive at conclusion that it was a cloaked Sasquatch?  How did we make the leap to arrive at that conclusion?

Indian folklore.

36 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The stacks of quartz or the cloaking?

Ronny LeBlanc’s belief in cloaking. In one episode they interview a Makah Indian that talks about a Bigfoot disappearance in plain sight.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

I replied on Twiiter and got this response.

Screenshot_20220331-122950_Twitter.jpg

He is my least favorite.

Mostly for the new folks here, this is a link to our discussion of this show when it first came out over two years back:

We had quite a bit of fun with it, going to 55 pages!

For those new to the show, like Finding Bigfoot before it and the decsent into pointlessness that was Mountain monsters and others, this one is paid actors playing to ratings. Bigfoot researchers were never the target audience.

• Upvote 1

On 3/30/2022 at 1:32 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

That's so damn  weird that you posted that . I mean really weird, When we saw that unidentifiable thing that day we spent a lot of time searching that forest area ,

We also ran across very small piles of white quartz rocks stacked against some trees . We didn't know what to make of it but didn't think it was related .

It was just weird to find a couple of miles in the forest against tree trunks . 

On 3/30/2022 at 9:40 AM, CelticKevin said:

After watching the third episode I had a theory about the shadow moving across the cliff wall. I noticed that it disappeared immediately after the second light source was trained on it. That leads me to believe that it was only in the field of view of the first light source. In other words, something smaller, but far closer to the first light.

If the wind was moving right to left, perhaps it was something that was floating in the wind, and got pushed in front of the first light. This would cause the shadow, and explain why it disappeared coincident with the second light source.

The shadow most likely debris close to the flashlight. Ronnie claiming he could see the sloping skull is someone who is seeing what they want.

Did ya'll catch Mireya curled her hair from the time they decided to put up the "fake" campsite up and it being finished?

Anyone know where exactly they are supposedly at?