Expedition Bigfoot TV show

Tahoma

Ronny is just ridiculous on twitter. This guy sent this "cloaked" Bigfoot pic and Ronny is eating it up. 

This is why research in this field is mocked and dismissed. 

Screenshot_20220404-114813_Twitter.jpg

34 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

Ronny is just ridiculous on twitter. This guy sent this "cloaked" Bigfoot pic and Ronny is eating it up. 

This is why research in this field is mocked and dismissed. 

Screenshot_20220404-114813_Twitter.jpg

Its an easy fix.

If anything on this show is real then we live in a simulation and they're proving it because they're certainly not proving bigfoot exists, LOL. I find the show less entertaining than Destination Truth, Josh made that show and it was at least fun, if not full of discovery. But I'm a nobody, and that's just an opinion, and you know about opinions.

On 4/1/2022 at 2:48 PM, 1980squatch said:

Mostly for the new folks here, this is a link to our discussion of this show when it first came out over two years back:

We had quite a bit of fun with it, going to 55 pages!

Yes remember some of the original discussion. Didn't the locations get in the first two seasons get busted? Season One was shot on a dude ranch. Lots of folks claiming that the cave with the poison gas in it is easily accessible. Season two's location seemed to have been discovered too. They had removed the numerous houses from their graphical map to make it look more rural. 

Dr Mayor will be fully aware of the shenanigans and the BS. Makes the idea that she is in this from a hard science and evidence perspective difficult to get on board with. A 'serious' scientist being so heavily involved in a show which cannot even be straight up about something as fundamental as location tells us how much folks want to be on TV. 

• Upvote 1

I believe they are at/around the old Vance Creek RR bridge.

Googling images of abandoned rr bridges in Olympic Pennisula, I came across images of a green bridge very similar to what they show in the show. 

I just came across it, and have binge watched all three seasons. Yeah it does play the cliffhanger card, and at times they seem to shut down a bit early, but all of that is forgivable. It's certainly more productive than having a single "nighttime investigation" where they 're pretty certain they encounter something and then "we'll have to come back here in the future".   These guys are at least staying in an area they find suggestive evidence/events in.

And yeah, everyone loved  the witness re-enactmenhe of Finding Bigfoot, this show at least presents what a more determined effort to find an undescribed species looks like. The fact that they have a primatologist on board I found interesting. It seems a couple good steps away from family entertainment,  which seems the next logical stage of Bigfoot programming. Just like mainstreaming any minority group,  the introductory show has to be used friendly and fun(Finding Bigfoot), whereas subsequent productions can delve a bit deeper into possible "realities" of what is......

I must confess I'm intrigued by what seems to be their upcoming claim that US government has bunkers installed on the peninsula for sasquatch observation/interaction. Of course that may just be a teaser to lure us back in that doesn't prove out or remains an unsolved/unresolved mystery. But it's still a far more bold a claim FB seemed ready to make, which in itself is a step forward.

So, yeah, it's produced entertainment, but, if by some stroke of luck, this production can end up financing a discovery of some significance, be it eDNA (I love the idea of sending a sample to 23 and Me to see sasquatchs regional heritage!lol.... "Well....we're not certain, but was your great great grandfather a lemur?" lol)government Bigfoot bunkers, video of a cloaking shadow, or even a glimpse of a new behavior that'd be swell! And I see it as the next step in legitimizing the quest for discovery/disclosure. Sure, there's no "you're a member of Squatch-club"but I'm ok with that....