Government Coverup?

Wooly Booger

Do you think the U.S. and Canadian governments know about the existence of Sasquatches and are purposefully engaged in a coverup?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Foxhill said:

Fascinating stuff,,,,kinda odd how few people even voted :popcorn:

Decent amount of votes compared to what would be considered regular posters I’d say.    

I didn’t vote due to neither answer really fitting my opinion.   I believe they are aware, but instead of purposely engaging in a coverup it’s more akin to purposely ignoring it.   I’m splitting hairs but that’s the way I lean on the subject.   A fella is most likely wrong though. 🤷

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, norseman said:

Science will still want a type specimen

Then what's the point of DNA? No one here trusts it anyway. It took me four years to realize that this Forum is no place for science. The members don't want it, don't trust it, and so efforts have been wasted here. I know that now, so say goodbye to my so called pigheadedness. Pigheaded because I truly thought I was doing some good here even thought I was fought tooth and nail all the way. The BFF was just the wrong place- my error and I accept the error.

BFF Patron

ok.gif

3 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Then what's the point of DNA?

No one here trusts it anyway. It took me four years to realize that this Forum is no place for science. The members don't want it, don't trust it, and so efforts have been wasted here. I know that now, so say goodbye to my so called pigheadedness. Pigheaded because I truly thought I was doing some good here even thought I was fought tooth and nail all the way. The BFF was just the wrong place- my error and I accept the error.

To get science to acknowledge that there is something there. Get it on radar. As you said how easy is it to drive around and sample the air? If that truly works? Amazing technology. But that moment in time will not be the end….. it will be the beginning. 

Your not trying to convince the BFF. Your trying to convince science. The BFF is just a place to compare notes and the journey.

But I never said anything about shooting one counter to your DNA posts here. So don’t misconstrue what I said. I said a type specimen. With science that’s probably helicopters, nets and dart guns. Guys like me? Will be out of the picture.

36 minutes ago, norseman said:

Amazing technology

36 minutes ago, norseman said:

If that truly works?

See? Doubts. I have failed and will be moving away from any more discussion on something that is "iffy."

38 minutes ago, norseman said:

Your not trying to convince the BFF.

That is blatantly false in light of the long running history of my efforts. They have failed, so I'm done with it. So please, do everyone a favor, stop bringing in up.

43 minutes ago, norseman said:

To get science to acknowledge that there is something there

Why should anyone believe that's even possible at this point?

17 minutes ago, hiflier said:

See? Doubts. I have failed and will be moving away from any more discussion on something that is "iffy."

That is blatantly false in light of the long running history of my efforts. They have failed, so I'm done with it. So please, do everyone a favor, stop bringing in up.

It’s new technology. So yes I have doubts.

14 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Why should anyone believe that's even possible at this point?

Holy cow Hiflier. It’s YOUR angle. If you don't believe in it? Nobody will.

Do you think I have an emotional breakdown every time I go sit in a snow bank and make dying rabbit calls and nothing shows up? Or someone on the forum beats me up about my pro kill position? I DONT CARE.

If DNA is your thing? Then get after it. Don’t worry about the naysayers. If black helicopters show up at your house? Then deal with it when you must.

Pep talk over. I won’t mention it again.

10 minutes ago, norseman said:

It’s new technology. So yes I have doubts.

Be truthful, you still have doubts about the "old" technology. Anyway, the discussion is old, worn out, and in all this time hasn't moved the BFF Bigfoot researcher's needle one bit. In four years who today is using the science? No one. End of story. Or, as you would say, stick a fork in it. Consider it done.

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

Holy cow Hiflier. It’s YOUR angle. If you don't believe in it? Nobody will.

Not true, have you been reading anything these past few years? Nobody will. Let it go. I have.

If DNA is your thing? Then get after it.

Like I'm not? Where have you been?

Pep talk over. I won’t mention it again.

Deal. Me either.

Edited by hiflier

36 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Be truthful, you still have doubts about the "old" technology. Anyway, the discussion is old, worn out, and in all this time hasn't moved the BFF Bigfoot researcher's needle one bit. In four years who today is using the science? No one. End of story. Or, as you would say, stick a fork in it. Consider it done.

To set the record straight? I don’t have doubts about the old technology. I’ve sent in my DNA test to a lab. No problem. And I remain guarded but optimistic about new technology too.

The wildcard is the title of this thread. So back on topic….. Is there a government cover up?

13 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

That’s a complete and total cop out. With an attitude like that it’s no wonder the discovery hasn’t been made after half a century of research. 

But I suppose ignorance is bliss since it doesn’t require critical thinking in the slightest. 

Not a cop out at all. I spend my time in the field and am not interested in the least trying to track down DNA sources. It seems like you are and that's great. Let's see what you can do.

When you've secured the name and address of a lab that will do this air-borne DNA analysis, a link to how we procure the testing kits from that lab, along with the exact price, kindly post it here. Then, with the leg work done, I promise to give it very serious consideration. 

Until, such time as someone actually does this leg work, rather than merely talk fancifully about it, it is nothing more than a noble thought that never gets off the launch pad.

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

BFF Patron

What would be interesting is, if you killed one secured the "body in the freezer" so to speak. Say nothing to no one.

Then send out a sample for testing.....that could answer alot of questions.  

9 hours ago, norseman said:

.......The wildcard is the title of this thread. So back on topic….. Is there a government cover up?

There it is for me. DNA as a potential tool of discovery isn't as much an issue for me as human nature and ideology. Even if one doesn't believe that government is actively covering up sasquatch existence, you can't argue that they, and most of academia and the science biology field, isn't ignoring sasquatchery. With that in mind, it's just going to be tough for environmental dna testing to convince the science industries of sasquatch existence. 

1 hour ago, Foxhill said:

What would be interesting....

LMAO!

3 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

When you've secured the name and address of a lab that will do this air-borne DNA analysis, a link to how we procure the testing kits from that lab, along with the exact price, kindly post it here. Then, with the leg work done, I promise to give it very serious consideration

Talk to Jeffrey Meldrum.

15 minutes ago, Huntster said:

.....it's just going to be tough for environmental dna testing to convince the science industries of sasquatch existence.

Not every wagon will be in the circle.....talk to Dr. Disotell.

• gigantor locked this topic