Can somebody please corroborate or disprove the Bigfoot Nests that I found.

FelixTheCat

1 hour ago, FelixTheCat said:

Quite specifically, I like in northern Worcester county, in Massachusetts, that should narrow it down to about 6 or 8 communities for you.

Listen to me very closely, whatever they are, they are literally everywhere.  I know about 4 locations, each not 15 miles from my home, in which

they have thrown rocks, sticks, or pine cones at me, never to hit me, but just to let me know they are there.  If you are close, I could show you or anyone,

who doesn't wish them harm.

Have you ever found a track of one in the area . I'm just going to ask a couple of questions so don't take offense please . Are you person who has spent a lot of time in the woods other than bigfoot research ? Hunting , remote fishing , hiking that sort of thing ? You will hear things falling from trees all the time could be a walnut hitting the ground , a pine comb falling , squirrels hopping around from tree to tree . There's all sorts of noises that are natural and can be explained .  

Edited by 7.62

29 minutes ago, gigantor said:

The SSR has 12 Class A sightings in Massachusetts.

ma.thumb.png.7b8a7682e5238b516e6c00e92fdf6142.png

Thanks for the info, and I have so much more to add.  I went to school in the same class as the Ashburnham 1977 bigfoot witness, his initials are TB. we graduated in 1982.  I live about a quarter mile from the club that owns the cabin in the forest, their initials are the BC.  I also spent a few nights at the BC cabin in the woods with Denise, aka Lady in Waiting..

I caught a glimpse of one of them once, big as a refrigerator. So change that Worcester, MA to 4 sightings.

And again, if you don't wish to harm them, I could show you all.

6 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Have you ever found a track of one in the area . I'm just going to ask a couple of questions so don't take offense please . Are you person who has spent a lot of time in the woods other than bigfoot research ? Hunting , remote fishing , hiking that sort of thing ? You will hear things falling from trees all the time could be a walnut hitting the ground , a pine comb falling , squirrels hopping around from tree to tree . There's all sorts of noises that are natural and can be explained .  

I appreciate your interest and questions.  I don't hunt, but I have remote fished and love hiking.  When I san things getting thrown at you, I'm talking about horizontal velocities.  And when once I climbed the hill to their winter hideout, they swung what sounded like a tree hitting another tree to scare me off.  I could go into detail, but let me just say, they had to scare me out, because with snow still on the ground, I would have found their footprints.  I got all the video to confirm.

I am talking about chest shaking sounds, not little itty bitty critters creeping about.

Anyways, I would love to show any kind hearted one of you's, what I know to be true.

Just now, FelixTheCat said:

I appreciate your interest and questions.  I don't hunt, but I have remote fished and love hiking.  When I san things getting thrown at you, I'm talking about horizontal velocities.  And when once I climbed the hill to their winter hideout, they swung what sounded like a tree hitting another tree to scare me off.  I could go into detail, but let me just say, they had to scare me out, because with snow still on the ground, I would have found their footprints.  I got all the video to confirm.

I am talking about chest shaking sounds, not little itty bitty critters creeping about.

Anyways, I would love to show any kind hearted one of you's, what I know to be true.

Just now, FelixTheCat said:

I forgot to mention, that yes I have found tracks.  But very few indeed.  But in these forests, a track is much more akin to a disturbance in the forest floor pine needles, and not a print in the mud.

I must have skipped over the second video for some reason. The second video does a good job explaining what is what and showing what is what.

11 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Maybe this summer sometime I'll take you up on that offer. I live in CT and know the area well I believe you are talking about.

I think I see what you are seeing.  Basically there is a mat of pine limbs on the ground that would have been above the the snow that is not present in the rest of the woods.    Is that why you think it is a BF nest?

The reality is it is impossible to prove or dis-prove that this is a real BF nests.  Odds are frankly against it primarily due to the fact that BF, if they exist, are exceeding rare, their nest are even rarer and weird tree formation caused by nature are a dime a dozen and it is very very hard to determine the difference.  That does not mean you have not found one, just that the odds are stacked against you.  Your video was a pain to watch and I recommend if you see these again to simply take hi-def pictures to tell the story with annotations.    My primary concern with your area is the deadfall and bent limbs look to me to be most likely caused by the weight of snow over the winter that recently melted away.  I would be more convinced if you were able to show prints (Foot, hand, and/or body) in the area, limbs deliberately woven together to hold in place, limbs deliberately stacked in a manner that would be close to impossible via natural causes, and better cover over the nest. 

I have run across 2-3 potential nest over the last 2 decades and never was able to get a photo or video that did them justice.  Here is one from last fall which I am sure will not look like a nest to anybody here.  But what is not captured well is that it is a tight leanto that was built off of a recently fallen tree, many of the branches had to be deliberately stacked by something with hands, and there is a perfect pocket inside of it with a leafy floor.  Also, I found the nest following a path of bent trees with the last one being quite impressive and looks to be created by someone/thing of immense size and strength.  This story is probably worth its own thread if I ever get motivated enough to put it together.

My 2 cents and happy hunting.  Remember, it is getting out in the woods and experiencing nature that is the real fun.  

PS - Not sure if @Wolfjewel is still active but I think you to are neighbors.

nest.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NCBFr said:

I think I see what you are seeing.  Basically there is a mat of pine limbs on the ground that would have been above the the snow that is not present in the rest of the woods.    Is that why you think it is a BF nest?

The reality is it is impossible to prove or dis-prove that this is a real BF nests.  Odds are frankly against it primarily due to the fact that BF, if they exist, are exceeding rare, their nest are even rarer and weird tree formation caused by nature are a dime a dozen and it is very very hard to determine the difference.  That does not mean you have not found one, just that the odds are stacked against you.  Your video was a pain to watch and I recommend if you see these again to simply take hi-def pictures to tell the story with annotations.    My primary concern with your area is the deadfall and bent limbs look to me to be most likely caused by the weight of snow over the winter that recently melted away.  I would be more convinced if you were able to show prints (Foot, hand, and/or body) in the area, limbs deliberately woven together to hold in place, limbs deliberately stacked in a manner that would be close to impossible via natural causes, and better cover over the nest. 

I have run across 2-3 potential nest over the last 2 decades and never was able to get a photo or video that did them justice.  Here is one from last fall which I am sure will not look like a nest to anybody here.  But what is not captured well is that it is a tight leanto that was built off of a recently fallen tree, many of the branches had to be deliberately stacked by something with hands, and there is a perfect pocket inside of it with a leafy floor.  Also, I found the nest following a path of bent trees with the last one being quite impressive and looks to be created by someone/thing of immense size and strength.  This story is probably worth its own thread if I ever get motivated enough to put it together.

My 2 cents and happy hunting.  Remember, it is getting out in the woods and experiencing nature that is the real fun.  

nest.jpg

Thanks for the info.   I'll be more steady with the camera next time for sure.  

10 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Maybe this summer sometime I'll take you up on that offer. I live in CT and know the area well I believe you are talking about.

Absolutely,  you will only see the browned over twig nests, but summers are chuck full of activity.  Just let me know, I'd even take a day or two off just to share.

19 hours ago, Doug said:

I must have skipped over the second video for some reason. The second video does a good job explaining what is what and showing what is what.

I did a horrible job video taping it, because in my mind, it was just another nest, I'm convinced that is what it is, but I forgot that any viewers would want to see more detail.  Anyways, I'll be back there this weekend, weather permitting, and fully documenting.

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2022 at 6:49 PM, FelixTheCat said:

I forgot to mention, that yes I have found tracks.  But very few indeed.  But in these forests, a track is much more akin to a disturbance in the forest floor pine needles, and not a print in the mud.

I have the same situation and found a solution.  Stay tuned for a thread from me on the subject.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, NCBFr said:

I believe you're right she resides  in MA or did .

5 hours ago, NCBFr said:

I have the same situation and found a solution.  Stay tuned for a thread from me on the subject.

I look forward to that thread.

3 hours ago, Tylo said:

Glad you are making videos again!  I always checked in on your channel, your motorized bike was great!  : )

I had to take a break for a while.  But now, with the discovery of these nest, its a huge game changer.  Motorized Bike? that was a long time ago!

Thanks for your support.