Can somebody please corroborate or disprove the Bigfoot Nests that I found.

FelixTheCat

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

That would be great.

Here are the first 3 nests I discovered from 2019.  And what you have to realize that the snow just recently melted, and the entire forest floor is brown except for these three strategically placed trees.  If you think to discredit by saying they are just green mats, then you don't realize, that green mats are what they are, and what I always said they are.

These are "nests", these are not storm damage, these are what those who created them, wanted them to be.

My offer still stands.

Anybody with balls and an open mind, are welcome to see them, as long as they are in the no-kill camp, and you all know what that means.

So far I've had no takers, and that speaks volumes.

2ndNest.gif

nest1.gif

nest3.gif

2 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

I appreciate your comment but this is not shedding.  Are you going to tell me that with thousands of trees, only a few in the forest in strategic locations, will exhibit this phenomenon?  The twigs underneath, did not die and fall off, they were broken off and placed there.  No sir, along with the green floor, these certain trees are in locations where

I have had experiences of wood knocks, thumps, sticks breaking, rock throwing, vocals, chest thumping?, rock clacking.  I am in season 11 of tracking them.

I am just asking for independent confirmation, or show me an animal that makes such nests.

These are nests of some sort, no doubt about it.  We will have to agree to disagree.

The fact that they only appear under eastern hemlock and as skinwalker13 explained about them shedding and they don't appear under any other trees and that I see nothing that looks like a nest in those pics, my open minded opinion from a stand point of not being there at the sites, I will have to go with skinwalker13's explanation of what you are seeing. However, I'm on the West Coast and not near you, so there is no way for me to know for sure, so it is my opinion from my observations of what you have presented.

Edited by Doug

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

That would be great.

Here are nests 4 and 5 that I found this year.  I realize you will say that these are not nests, but I post them here for those who are open minded.

nest4.gif

nest5.gif

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

The fact that they only appear under eastern hemlock and as skinwalker13 explained about them shedding and they don't appear under any other trees and that I see nothing that looks like a nest in those pics, my open minded opinion from a stand point of not being there at the sites, I will have to go with skinwalker13's explanation of what you are seeing. However, I'm on the West Coast and not near you, so there is no way for me to know for sure, so it is my opinion from my observations of what you have presented.

No !  skinwalker13 is a good man, but this is definitely not shedding.  These are twigs, broken off from the host tree, and sometimes brought in from remote trees to "paint the forest floor green".

Thousands of eastern hemlocks, but only a few strategically placed nests amongst them all.

Not a coincidence.

All I need is a good brave man to go out into the forest in the Northeast and find what I found.  

But April is the time to do it, before the twigs brown out.

17 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Here are nests 4 and 5 that I found this year.  I realize you will say that these are not nests, but I post them here for those who are open minded.

Can one disagree and still be open minded?

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Here are the first 3 nests I discovered from 2019.  And what you have to realize that the snow just recently melted, and the entire forest floor is brown except for these three strategically placed trees.  If you think to discredit by saying they are just green mats, then you don't realize, that green mats are what they are, and what I always said they are.

These are "nests", these are not storm damage, these are what those who created them, wanted them to be.

My offer still stands.

Anybody with balls and an open mind, are welcome to see them, as long as they are in the no-kill camp, and you all know what that means.

2ndNest.gif

nest1.gif

nest3.gif

I am sorry. I misstook your original post to mean that you were asking for corroboration by the pics you posted instead of wanting someone to come out and do it in person.

20 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

My offer still stands.

2ndNest.gif

nest1.gif

nest3.gif

I am pro kill……. sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I have no means to get to and from your location. I am in Oregon. If I was a couple of hours by car, or even a half-day, perhaps. 

9 hours ago, Doug said:

I am sorry. I misstook your original post to mean that you were asking for corroboration by the pics you posted instead of wanting someone to come out and do it in person.

Thanks for you reply.  To clarify I wish somebody in the US north east would search their own areas for these same types of nests.  And I also would welcome a no-kill believer

to come out and see what I have discovered, and give their honest opinion to this group, either pro or con, just an honest opinion.  And of course I would give that person 

additional information to support by thought processes, but they would still have free will to accept or deny.

7 hours ago, norseman said:

I am pro kill……. sorry.

I appreciate your honesty.

5 hours ago, NorthWind said:

I have no means to get to and from your location. I am in Oregon. If I was a couple of hours by car, or even a half-day, perhaps. 

I wish I could afford to send you tickets, but I am a common working man.

I am holding out hope that somebody local will step up, but it is hard to get the word out.  I put out a lot of feelers, but no response yet.

Anyways, stay tuned, it is going to be an interesting summer.

5 hours ago, DrPSH said:

I don't have balls so I guess I am out. ;)

One person out in the forest can be very scary.  They will mess with an individual.  But two people out in the forest, and the game changes.  They are less likely to mess with you, because there are more eyes capable of spotting them, just my opinion.  But I'm 57 and lived here all my life, and I have never heard of anyone going missing in this forest, and that's a fact.  Even though 3 people that I have known, have seen one of the "creatures" or inhabitants of this forest.

Not really much danger, but there's a first time for everything.

So if your are close and don't want to harm them, I could show you what I have discovered, and then you could tell the group what you saw, and your thoughts on the matter, pro or con.  And we research during the daylight, night time investigations only cede the power to the Sas.  If you wanted to research at night, I would recommend only sitting by the campfire at a strategic location with recording devices set up nearby.

Think about it.

22 hours ago, DrPSH said:

I don't have balls so I guess I am out. ;)

DrPSH, ovaries are very tough. You are not out.

• Haha 1