Can somebody please corroborate or disprove the Bigfoot Nests that I found.

FelixTheCat

On 4/8/2022 at 4:40 PM, norseman said:

I am pro kill……. sorry.

Same and no worries. 

Mother nature's nests don't care. 

I have found nests if you want to call them that ( I call them bedding areas ) many many times ( probably 100's  of them over my 45 years of deer hunting )  One common theme when I find these

is all the vegetation  is  matted down . Even from all the pics you posted ,Yes I see some small branches under the trees but if you really look close none are matted down as if something has been bedding there that weighs in the excess of 4 or 500 pounds .

Just something to think about  here     but any day is a good day out in the forest hiking or on a lake fishing  whether we find evidence or not. 

On 4/10/2022 at 7:48 AM, 7.62 said:

I have found nests if you want to call them that ( I call them bedding areas ) many many times ( probably 100's  of them over my 45 years of deer hunting )  One common theme when I find these

is all the vegetation  is  matted down . Even from all the pics you posted ,Yes I see some small branches under the trees but if you really look close none are matted down as if something has been bedding there that weighs in the excess of 4 or 500 pounds .

Just something to think about  here     but any day is a good day out in the forest hiking or on a lake fishing  whether we find evidence or not. 

An eastern hemlock branch is not the type of thing that can be compressed, like grass and other vegetative matter, like ferns or reeds, or moss.  The twigs are basically wood, and the needles don't really crush down either.  Thanks for your comment.

5 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

You've left me no choice but to ask What Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Sparrow?

African or European?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

You've left me no choice but to ask What Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Sparrow?

Actually, it is an unladen swallow.  And the the answer is 20 to 24 miles an hour.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1