General consensus on what Bigfoot is

Grub-Girl

5 hours ago, vinchyfoot said:

NO They have admitted they've encountered objects in the air they can't at this time identify..... not the same thing. They havent mentioned aliens etc, just UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS in the air...... aliens flying through our airspace at will is at best.... an embellishment.

If its not ours, and its not our adversaries?

WHO?

The tic tac was pulling 1000 g’s, our airframes are capable of 15 g’s. Lets say our super top secret stuff is twice as good? 30 g’s? 😬

Not much of a embellishment. Unless your argument is they are meteorites that turn.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

The evidence for Sasquatch is overwhelming. We have gone over this many times before ad hundreds of threads have been devoted to the subject. 

Thus far, evidence for the existence of aliens is lacking. Even with our advanced telescopic technology no trace of alien civilizations have been found anywhere in the universe. Such would certainly be detected if it existed.  

How is that?

https://www.sciencealert.com/researchers-just-found-a-second-dyson-sphere-star

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/have-aliens-found-us-a-harvard-astronomer-on-the-mysterious-interstellar-object-oumuamua/amp

Physical evidence of Sasquatch is zip, zero, nada…. We need a body. Which should be easy considering its a man ape living in the woods of north America.

Physical evidence of aliens is FLIR footage of craft doing unimaginable maneuvers while toying with our most advanced weaponry. We will probably never get a body. We are in the petri dish, not the other way around.

At our primitive state we are exploring the solar system with robots. So logically speaking we may be dealing with the same thing. But we just don't know.

But boiled down to brass tacks the case for aliens right now is a much stronger case. I wish it was the other way around. The implications are rather terrifying.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gigantor said:

You'll have to pick up the "debate" in a couple of months when Vinchy gets his posting privileges back.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, norseman said:

The government has basically admitted that aliens are flying through our airspace at will.

So in ufology what is real and what is not? Travis Walton? Betty and Barney Hill? Etc?

Is there a connection to other phenomena? I used to say emphatically NO. But I can no longer say that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke's_three_laws#The_laws

Magic.

Big daddy fed admitting to aliens or ufos is a disinformation campaign designed to distract the masses from more mundane matters such as our southern border collapse, inflation, covid lockdowns, forced vaccinations, global famine, etc.

basically ignore real problems and focus on that black triangle in the sky

Also

What people are really seeing in the sky is the US military showing off secret R and D weapons to spook the ruskies and chicoms through our media 

the government was only concerned about infiltrating ufo groups back in the 60’s and 70’s out of red fear 

Edited by RedHawk454
  • Thanks 1

The military says ufos or aliens can fly over our skies at will to spook senators and congress and even the general public into endless military funding. 

oh believe it.  Whether it’s putin,  the chicoms, or aliens, we will always create a demon so we can justify our insane military spending and our insane military presence around the globe 

Tar Pit, please. I'd love to respond.

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

Big daddy fed admitting to aliens or ufos is a disinformation campaign designed to distract the masses from more mundane matters such as our southern border collapse, inflation, covid lockdowns, forced vaccinations, global famine, etc.

basically ignore real problems and focus on that black triangle in the sky

Also

What people are really seeing in the sky is the US military showing off secret R and D weapons to spook the ruskies and chicoms through our media 

the government was only concerned about infiltrating ufo groups back in the 60’s and 70’s out of red fear 

Agreed on all points. Good call. 

20 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

The military says ufos or aliens can fly over our skies at will to spook senators and congress and even the general public into endless military funding. 

oh believe it.  Whether it’s putin,  the chicoms, or aliens, we will always create a demon so we can justify our insane military spending and our insane military presence around the globe 

Exactly. 

5 hours ago, vinchyfoot said:

Your ignorance should be embarrassing, its a method, it evolves as it gets corrected. You are opposition to your own ignorance. Next...

6b6ufb.jpg

• Haha 1

Admin

How did this thread get to aliens and ufo's?

Lets get back on topic please.

BFF Patron
18 hours ago, Grub-Girl said:

can you give me a bit of insight into this opinion. Its an opinion I'm yet to encounter 

Not really following you.....is it you've never encountered this opinion on this site or never ever heard it anywhere ever?

I am guessing it is a bi-pedal hominid. I know it is vaguely general but that's where I stand today.

Possibly along the lines of Gigantopithecus and Australopithecus robustus - maybe its own branch. Not an expert in anthropology and probably not in the same league as others here, but is anthropology not a finite science?

As I delve into more research on this creature and learn more about anthropology, that opinion could change.

My gut tells me we will soon be discovering new evidence leading to more discussions in our anthropological history. How's that for "woo?" 

Sasquatch is a flesh and blood undiscovered bipedal primate. Either a great ape or a type of human. The answer is obvious. And the only reason the species has yet to be scientifically documented is due to a concerted effort among the U.S. and Canadian governments to maintain the status quo. Neither confirm nor deny existence. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

Sasquatch is a flesh and blood undiscovered bipedal primate. Either a great ape or a type of human. The answer is obvious. And the only reason the species has yet to be scientifically documented is due to a concerted effort among the U.S. and Canadian governments to maintain the status quo. Neither confirm nor deny existence. 

Thats a distinct possibility.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

Sasquatch is a flesh and blood undiscovered bipedal primate. Either a great ape or a type of human. The answer is obvious.

Well then, case closed. We can all go home now. Nothing more to see. We have our answers.

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic