General consensus on what Bigfoot is

Grub-Girl

Admin

I hope its an animal so we can get one in my local zoo, that would be cool.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

If it's human, it can be my neighbor. It wouldn't be any more ugly or smelly than some of my current neighbors. 

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2022 at 3:56 PM, Wooly Booger said:

I can't prove anything to you. But the evidence certainly can. Thousands of sightings reports from reliable eyewitnesses, hundreds of casted tracks displaying thermal images, centuries old Native American legends, DNA and hair evidence that consistently returns as unknown primate, and one very clear film that has never been disproven...let the evidence speak for itself.

Now...about those aliens...

There has been another thread going where I am seeking information on any genetic studies that have been done: "Looking for any DNA studies related to Sasquatch"  If you are able to please provide any *specific* information on the "DNA and hair evidence" that you mention here, it would be MUCH appreciated. So far, studies with findings of "unknown primate" nearly all appear to be rumors only; in fact, I have verified only one at this point. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Darby Orcutt said:

There has been another thread going where I am seeking information on any genetic studies that have been done: "Looking for any DNA studies related to Sasquatch"  If you are able to please provide any *specific* information on the "DNA and hair evidence" that you mention here, it would be MUCH appreciated. So far, studies with findings of "unknown primate" nearly all appear to be rumors only; in fact, I have verified only one at this point. Thank you!

Interesting. I'll be checking back to see what you might get.

On 4/1/2022 at 6:34 PM, Kiwakwe said:

Yep, the Elohim could have been aliens!

No they couldn’t have….

• Downvote 1

On 4/3/2022 at 7:07 PM, gigantor said:

I hope its an animal so we can get one in my local zoo, that would be cool.

That would be sad

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Kiwakwe said:

Ahhh, wooly, you haven't changed a bit!

That's on par with calling them the Nephilim, which is as far out there as one is reasonably going to get. Conjecture isn't even the word at that point.

7 hours ago, 7.62 said:

That would be sad

What I saw wasn't human, but it was most certain more than an ape. It seemed to be a humanish "something either unique or in between favoring the humaner end of the spectrum)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, zeebob889 said:

That's on par with calling them the Nephilim, which is as far out there as one is reasonably going to get. Conjecture isn't even the word at that point.

Calling US Hybrids between an off world species and indigenous primates may be far out, but reasonably as you say...At this point it's ALL conjecture.

1 minute ago, Kiwakwe said:

Calling US Hybrids between an off world species and indigenous primates may be far out, but reasonably as you say...At this point it's ALL conjecture.

I never made such a claim. Pesky scientists keep finding new branches of the human(ish) tree, it seems we dont even fully know our own geneology from the start. There's zero evidence of man's off world origins.  That said I've known a weirdo or two in my time that if I found they were alien hybrids, that might explain a good deal..

22 minutes ago, zeebob889 said:

I never made such a claim. Pesky scientists keep finding new branches of the human(ish) tree, it seems we dont even fully know our own geneology from the start. There's zero evidence of man's off world origins.  That said I've known a weirdo or two in my time that if I found they were alien hybrids, that might explain a good deal..

I hear you, just think we've a lot to learn, in 1000 years we'll have a better vantage point. Currently, we are not even near the top of our game. 

On 3/30/2022 at 7:14 AM, SasquatchPA said:

To me if it exist I see it as a bipedal primate. 

Agree

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2022 at 5:55 PM, Kiwakwe said:

I like the Lloyd Pye postulate. Sas are the original hominid species on Terra, Homo-notso-sapiens are a genetic cross between them and an off world species, wiser than we, who perform there genetic manipulations outside the reach of their native populace.

You know, the more I think on things, the more I wonder if this conclusion is more correct in some way The sasquatch species seems to fit right in to this planet. and us? Maybe not so much. Drop us naked in the woods and we'd be dead within a week, probably less. 

I think they are a hominid species that split from our branch of the family tree a long time ago. We share some similarities, and vast differences. They are a mirror version of us. We are day - they are night. We are tool users - they have no such need. We are destroyers - they are maintainers. We manipulate the world to suit our needs - they manipulate themselves to live in the world. We share commonalities, but I suspect our differences outnumber them. I think they are perfectly suited to the wild, as much as we are suited to community.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

You know, the more I think on things, the more I wonder if this conclusion is more correct in some way The sasquatch species seems to fit right in to this planet. and us? Maybe not so much. Drop us naked in the woods and we'd be dead within a week, probably less. 

I think they are a hominid species that split from our branch of the family tree a long time ago. We share some similarities, and vast differences. They are a mirror version of us. We are day - they are night. We are tool users - they have no such need. We are destroyers - they are maintainers. We manipulate the world to suit our needs - they manipulate themselves to live in the world. We share commonalities, but I suspect our differences outnumber them. I think they are perfectly suited to the wild, as much as we are suited to community.

Thats increasingly my take as well. 

All due respect for everyone's beliefs and opinions, but human (sapiens) evolution is firmly planted on Terra Firma.

• Upvote 3

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic