General consensus on what Bigfoot is

Grub-Girl

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

We should all agree, that there are no such thing as sasquatches. And therefore aliens cannot be sasquatches. Unless of course you are a knower, then that would be an impossibility. I hate it when people speak in absolutes.

There are no such thing as aliens. The entire concept isn’t even worthy of an investigation. Something ideas are so absurd that they deserve to be dismissed without examination. Aliens visiting earth is one of them. 

And as an archaeologist I absolutely despise anyone who claims aliens or any other imaginary beings had a role in building the pyramids or any other advancement in human civilization. Such people are cranks and imbeciles who deserve to be tarred and feathered in the pubic square as the ridiculous clowns that they are. 

Such a position is downright insulting to the intelligence and ingenuity of humans in general, and ancient man in particular. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

There are no such thing as aliens. The entire concept isn’t even worthy of an investigation. Something ideas are so absurd that they deserve to be dismissed without examination. Aliens visiting earth is one of them. 

Slow down..... Greys visiting earth okay.....

Life out there in the Universe, of course there are aliens, just not the bull shite you create in popular culture. Two different things.

1 minute ago, Wooly Booger said:

And as an archaeologist I absolutely despise anyone who claims aliens or any other imaginary beings had a role in building the pyramids or any other advancement in human civilization. Such people are cranks and imbeciles who deserve to be tarred and feathered in the pubic square as the ridiculous clowns that they are. 

So you're part of the "Cabal", then?   ;)

7 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

The majority of people on the earth that have heard of sasquatch make this exact statement about sasquatch.

5 minutes ago, vinchyfoot said:

So you're part of the "Cabal", then?   ;)

Not just part of the Cabal. I am the leader of the cabal!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wooly Booger said:

Not just part of the Cabal. I am the leader of the cabal!

Except that that pesky "S" word denotes a METHOD, not any religious cabal thing. Such paranoic silliness......

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doug said:

The majority of people on the earth that have heard of sasquatch make this exact statement about sasquatch.

The evidence for Sasquatch is overwhelming. We have gone over this many times before ad hundreds of threads have been devoted to the subject. 

Thus far, evidence for the existence of aliens is lacking. Even with our advanced telescopic technology no trace of alien civilizations have been found anywhere in the universe. Such would certainly be detected if it existed.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, norseman said:

The government has basically admitted that aliens are flying through our airspace at will.

So in ufology what is real and what is not? Travis Walton? Betty and Barney Hill? Etc?

Is there a connection to other phenomena? I used to say emphatically NO. But I can no longer say that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke's_three_laws#The_laws

Magic.

Perhaps you’re right. And perhaps I’m part of the cover up. 

Say… do you hear those black helicopters hovering? 

6 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

Perhaps you’re right. And perhaps I’m part of the cover up. 

Say… do you hear those black helicopters hovering? 

NO They have admitted they've encountered objects in the air they can't at this time identify..... not the same thing. They havent mentioned aliens etc, just UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS in the air...... aliens flying through our airspace at will is at best.... an embellishment.

1 minute ago, vinchyfoot said:

NO They have admitted they've encountered objects in the air they can't at this time identify..... not the same thing. They havent mentioned aliens etc, just UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS in the air...... aliens flying through our airspace at will is at best.... an embellishment.

That is exactly my point. But try telling that to some of the long time members here. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Wooly Booger said:

That is exactly my point. But try telling that to some of the long time members here. 

A few years ago my GF and I saw what could be seen as a UFO at short range. Turns out, theres an Army training center down the road. It was a drone trainer model.... many of these things are explainable.

There is no evidence of sasquatch that you can provide to me that would make me even entertain the notion that sasquatches exist, however I would not say that it is not possible they exist, just that I didn't believe they did. The only reason I believe they exist is my own personal experiences with what I believe is sasquatch related, because it is the only thing that makes the most sense to me. Without my personal experiences, I would never accept their existence based on the evidence you are referring to. I would never rule out the possibility that they could exist, however, your evidence would not be a factor. I might entertain the possibility of existence if someone who I personally knew that I trusted swore they saw one. Then I might say, well, maybe.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

There is no evidence of sasquatch that you can provide to me that would make me even entertain the notion that sasquatches exist, however I would not say that it is not possible they exist, just that I didn't believe they did. The only reason I believe they exist is my own personal experiences with what I believe is sasquatch related, because it is the only thing that makes the most sense to me. Without my personal experiences, I would never accept their existence based on the evidence you are referring to. I would never rule out the possibility that they could exist, however, your evidence would not be a factor. I might entertain the possibility of existence if someone who I personally knew that I trusted swore they saw one. Then I might say, well, maybe.

That my friend is why you are not a lawyer or a scientist. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Downvote 3

Can you prove to me right now at this moment that sasquatch exists beyond a reasonable doubt without meeting in person?

Edited by Doug
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Can you prove to me right now at this moment that sasquatch exists beyond a reasonable doubt without meeting in person?

I can't prove anything to you. But the evidence certainly can. Thousands of sightings reports from reliable eyewitnesses, hundreds of casted tracks displaying thermal images, centuries old Native American legends, DNA and hair evidence that consistently returns as unknown primate, and one very clear film that has never been disproven...let the evidence speak for itself.

Now...about those aliens...

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic