Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

I'm with you. Of course when it does roll over, yawn, and walk away, it might turn out that it is a very clear piece of footage after all. I still think there is a great chance that they purposely released a very ambiguous frame-grab from an excellent piece of video.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
Removed quote from preceding post

I think I can see fingers, but I'm not sure. I see the bigfoot lying on her left side and you can see the right arm coming forward and down in front of her head. I can't figure out why the face looks so off, but if you look closely I think the fingers of its left hand are in front of the face.

I think I see the hand slightly curled up and the palm is facing the camera. Her face is sort of looking down into the back of her left hand and the palm of her right hand, although I can't really see the right hand.

I don't know how to make a photo with it circled or I would post it. Can anyone else see what I'm talking about? If you click on and enlarge the photo I posted you should be able to see it. I really do think I can see the palm side(no hair) of her fingers.

SSR Team

This cannot be understated. For a man to go through all of that just to perpetrate a hoax, he would be certifiable. He should either be commended or Baker-acted. It really does not make sense, to the point that it would be virtually unfathomable. Certainly no easier to believe than the idea that the animal could actually exist.

Jon, make no mistake, the idea that the Animal doesn't exist should be MUCH more tougher to accept for people..

Well, even though I am a believer, I understand why some would have trouble believing in BFs existence. However, I just don't see how anyone could think this was a reasonable alternative.

Edited by Jodie
edited to remove quote

SSR Team

Oh me too completely, a million times over in fact..

& if it wasn't for about 40 seconds back in the early 90's i wouldn't be anywhere near this Forum..

But i meant specifically with regards to what you wrote previous anyway, about the EP.. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jodie
edit to remove quote

So you've seen one- what would you say is the best photographic representation of what you saw?

Edited by Jodie
edited out quote

SSR Team

Photographs of alleged BF's ??

None to be honest John i don't think, off the top of my head anyway..

Edited by Jodie
edited out quote

No photos? Videos? Patty?

Here's the new Sylvanic pic, looks a lot like Patty...

post-1710-066978100 1314923241_thumb.jpg

Anything?

Edited by Jodie
edited out quotes

No photos? Videos? Patty?

Here's the new Sylvanic pic, looks a lot like Patty...

post-1710-066978100 1314923241_thumb.jpg

Anything?

Obvious fake! It's probably not a mask, but photoshopped.