Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest wtwest

Can someone link me to the interview with the lady who watched this video of the sleeping bigfoot? I know I read it earlier in the week, but I can't for the life of me find it now.

Guest slimwitless

Can someone link me to the interview with the lady who watched this video of the sleeping bigfoot? I know I read it earlier in the week, but I can't for the life of me find it now.

Link

Not gonna do it. If the still frame of the alleged sleeping female Bigfoot from Kentucky is as good as the footage is gonna get, it won't sway anyone's mind. Especially in the general public. I have my shoes off in anticipation of the videos blowing my socks off, but the pic released is nothing close to the quality that has been rumored for this project. #1 rule of selling is never overpromise and underdeliver. With as much hype as this footage has received, it appears to have broken that rule and I'm not buying it. I am hopeful the rest is much better.

SSR Team

There are now multiple Threads on this in which contain the fact that the " Picture " is just a grab from a Video of the whateveritis, nothing more than that.

Yes, it's not even a first generation picture at that. It's a picture of a frame grab. I believe the original person who posted it took the picture of the newspaper with his cell phone.

Do you think they released this to increase speculation on the video, and are holding back on the "good stuff?" Why did a clipped image about news as large as his project is become available in a local newspaper first? Is this as good as it is going to be and all the talk was hype?

Rw, we appreciate your work on this on your blog. The outline is nice for those who can't make out the shape of the creature. Which emphasizes my point: if an outline needs drawn to show what it is, I'd call that an overhyped blobsquatch.

SSR Team

Is this as good as it is going to be and all the talk was hype?

Of course not, it's a grab from a Video, that has been taken by a Phone, from a Newspaper Report..

Rw, we appreciate your work on this on your blog. The outline is nice for those who can't make out the shape of the creature. Which emphasizes my point: if an outline needs drawn to show what it is, I'd call that an overhyped blobsquatch.

I agree totally that if you have to use an outline it's a terrible image. I outlined it kind of based on what I could see under the Photoshop microscope and also based on description by the reporter and an old interview with Mary (Green, I believe). It's pieced together and therefore something that wouldn't hold up as evidence in a court of law.

In defense of the Erickson project, they didn't release this picture on the Internet. It appeared in the print version only of the Maple Ridge News. The reporter called it a screen grab in an email she sent me, but she probably meant frame grab because a screen grab would be too low resolution to run in print.

I'm guessing Erickson's people didn't allow them to post it on their website because they didn't want it to make the rounds. The problem is every cell phone has a camera these days and somebody snapped the picture. They would have been better off releasing a full res image online, in my opinion. I played around with it, and about a dozen other digital heads have done the same. It's just in our blood. We can't help ourselves.

Edited by rwridley

Guest HairyGreek

Why don't you call it that here: with everyone else.

My intent of the thread is not say it Is a blobsquatch. my point of the thread is: this isn't going to prove anything exists to any of us here or the general public. We are going to need video that is equal to the footage when saddam was pulled from his spider hole. He didn't quite look like I thought he would, but that was undeniable video. Same goes for a squatch, 100% irrefutable evidence is needed.

Edited by Hoosierfoot

Guest HairyGreek

My intent of the thread is not say it Is a blobsquatch. my point of the thread is: this isn't going to prove anything exists to any of us here or the general public.

I'm aware of your intent. It has or is being discussed in the thread I sent you the link to and also the 'Erickson Project' thread under the 'Media' section of the site. Heck, people are even saying the same thing in threads that DON'T have anything to do with the EP.

PS: Didn't you JUST write: "Which emphasizes my point: if an outline needs drawn to show what it is, I'd call that an overhyped blobsquatch."

So which is it?

Edited by HairyGreek

The eternal pessimistic nature around here is laughable sometimes, even though in light of past events perhaps warranted. Everyone is all excited about the Erikson footage and then 1 screen shot in a black and white newspaper assumably shot with a cell phone shows up, out of the what 40 something minutes of footage Erikson claims to have and everyone starts calling it a bust and unworthy of the hype. Its not like Erikson was claiming to have a few diffinitive photographs, were talking video, facial video and more. I'm willing to at least hang tight for more information before condemning the videos to the Ivan Marx trash bin.

How can BF have white soles on their feet and hands?

My boys can't get the mail barefoot w/o having dirty feet and it is all grass, not woodlands.

Are the palms of the hands really also white?

:blush: Don't they get dirty? :blink: I can't walk around the house barefoot w/o some getting some dust on my feet, and that is indoors!

Edited by me because I added more questions/comments... :D

Edited by SweetSusiq