Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest Biggie

Biggie you da man!! I was really disappointed that no one was picking up on it!

Great Biff quote. :D

I only remembered it because I saw it again recently for the first time in several decades, otherwise I would not have picked up on it either. I've seen that those movies have really been making the rounds on tv during the past few months.

What is this FBFB forum that you all speak of?

Guest HairyGreek

What is this FBFB forum that you all speak of?

Don't ask, Biggie...it will suck you in like a black hole and you will never be the same! :ph34r:

Just kidding. It sucks alright, but not like that: www.facebook.com/FindBigfoot

Biggie it's Facebook, took me a while to figure that one out. I know nothing about it other than my son uses it. Oh and Anthony Weiner use to.

HA HA.

Edited for Bad Spelling

Brain Fade

Edited by Hammy

Don't ask, Biggie...it will suck you in like a black hole and you will never be the same! :ph34r:

lol, , the land of blurry pics ,yellow markers & 1001 ways to confirm,,,,,,,,,well, lets just say its an "optimistic" outlook for BF

That is good, but it seems that your video was their inspiration.

That's cool with me. I borrowed some inspiration from August over the Oregon Bigfoot Blog. I wish the guys with the evidence would have the same open source policy. B)

Edited by rwridley

SSR Team

I meant Autumn.

:D

Sorry.. :blush:

Guest Biggie

I don't bother with facebook so nothing is lost to me by not going there.

Thanks for the explanations guys.

Guest Alpinist

Not mentioned, yet, is that the Maple Ridge News is a little wee newspaper from a bedroom community. Why would you break a story like this in a tiny backwater? If you say,"because Vancouver doesn't have any decent papers", I'll concede the point, but there must be a better media vehicle somewhere!

Good question and here is what I think the reasons are

1) Monisha Martins, the reporter appears from her photo to be of First Nations descent, and therefore culturally conditioned to a positive belief system regarding Sasquatch. Noted by how well she has handled the subject so far.

2) the News Paper is geographically local to the area Erickson is piloting his first news releases on. The favorable reporting by Monisha might encourage other people, completely 3rd party to BF research and the EP project to come forward with affirmations of BF activity or BF sightings in the same area.

3) Gaugeing media and public response in a lower profile media arena first, if things go sideways, EP will have a chance to learn from his mistakes and take corrective action when it comes to higher profile releases.

Additionally I recall a poster on a thread here, not sure who, lamenting for various reasons that the EP leadership must read all the blogs and forums to gauge community sentiment and advisements .... Well sorry folks but don't expect your opinions online to have any impact on the EP - in my correspondence today with Simone Erickson she said this

"Adrian does not read blogs or forums so we are blissfully unaware. The only trustworthy info is on our site."

SSR Team

Well sorry folks but don't expect your opinions online to have any impact on the EP - in my correspondence today with Simone Erickson she said this

"Adrian does not read blogs or forums so we are blissfully unaware. The only trustworthy info is on our site."

I don't believe that for a second..

Guest HairyGreek

I do. I work with guys who can build whole servers for multi-purpose use from scratch and they won't have anything to do with the internet once they are off work. If someone who lives in this world doesn't see the need to be immersed in it, I don't know why Erickson should.