Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest FuriousGeorge

If anyone feels compelled to reveal real names of other members at this point, please don't.

DDA's name is DDA.

Giving up ones own name is fine if that's what they want but giving up others as you asked is not (if they are members using a screen name). I'm sure your intentions are fine but rule 1C is in place because all it takes is one weirdo to read this thread. Not giving up names does not mean they have some pertinent information from the case to hide. It may seem strange here but keeping weirdos off my front porch (and your's) in real life is more important than divulging bigfoot rumors.

Guest HairyGreek

If anyone feels compelled to reveal real names of other members at this point, please don't.

DDA's name is DDA.

Giving up ones own name is fine if that's what they want but giving up others as you asked is not (if they are members using a screen name). I'm sure your intentions are fine but rule 1C is in place because all it takes is one weirdo to read this thread. Not giving up names does not mean they have some pertinent information from the case to hide. It may seem strange here but keeping weirdos off my front porch (and your's) in real life is more important than divulging bigfoot rumors.

I was more trying to make a point then actually get anyone to reveal their name. I understand some folks on here need the anonymity from the Bigfoot groupies. I just wish the vague statements wouldn't keep popping up. I understand the rule, and I think it is a good one.

Guest HairyGreek

Nice use of a Back to the Future quote.

RW - your Erickson Project video made it on the FBFB site! LOL! I can't wait to see what it "confirms"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by HairyGreek

"Clint Eastwood? What kind of a sissy name is that?" -Biff

Biggie you da man!! I was really disappointed that no one was picking up on it!

Great Biff quote. :D

@ Hairy Greek - LOL!!!

Is getting on the FBFB site the pinnacle of someone's BF career or the low-point??!

I am only joking. I go on the FBFB page a lot and I do appreciate what they are trying to do, despite their analysis on a lot of vids. For what it's worth, they've taken Richard's video in the spirit it is meant.

Best.

Lee

RW - your Erickson Project video made it on the FBFB site! LOL! I can't wait to see what it "confirms"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw that. That group drives me nuts! The comments grinds my gears and makes me laugh at the same time. Many of them don't either bother reading or understand my disclaimer, even when I give them a link to the back story. I didn't put the video link on that groups wall myself for a reason. The FB/FB admins have really tainted any and all videos they post on the site and frankly, I don't want to be associated with them. Hope that doesn't sound too snobbish. Personally, I think they're nice guys, but they let their imaginations get the best of them.

Guest HairyGreek

I go on the FBFB page a lot and I do appreciate what they are trying to do, despite their analysis on a lot of vids. For what it's worth, they've taken Richard's video in the spirit it is meant.

Would that they could do that with everything they post. I am sure they are glad someone appreciates what they are trying to do. I thought they were joking when I first saw the videos on YouTube...that they were making fun of people who believe. I am not entirely sure that is inaccurate and that they actually are doing anything but purposely causing trouble. JMO.

Guest HairyGreek

Hope that doesn't sound too snobbish. Personally, I think they're nice guys, but they let their imaginations get the best of them.

It doesn't sound too snobbish at all.