Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

SSR Team

I do. I work with guys who can build whole servers for multi-purpose use from scratch and they won't have anything to do with the internet once they are off work. If someone who lives in this world doesn't see the need to be immersed in it, I don't know why Erickson should.

That's a completely different thing though HG..

AE needs the Internet & the Mraketing for it, otherwise he may just kiss goodbye to the $$ he's invested..

The examples you used don't need the Internet anywhere near like how AE does..

I'm sorry, i dont believe anyone who is in the line of Business Erickson is in & now also in & who has been as successful as he has, isn't naive enough to be as closed minded as that..

Guest HairyGreek

Real Estate magnet does not equal sales/marketing genius. Neither does the fact that he will be selling the Erickson Project on DVD. My point is that not everyone needs or wants to be on the web nor do they use it as a measuring rod for success as the most vocal are usually the most negative. It is very hard to get your positive market to give you the answers because they are content. Honestly, if his idea of good marketing was the lame original site he posted years ago and then the updates since, he needs some help. This does not make him naive or closed-minded. What exactly do you think he needs this or any public forum for? Maybe I am simply not understanding you.

SSR Team

Real Estate magnet does not equal sales/marketing genius. Neither does the fact that he will be selling the Erickson Project on DVD. My point is that not everyone needs or wants to be on the web nor do they use it as a measuring rod for success as the most vocal are usually the most negative. It is very hard to get your positive market to give you the answers because they are content. Honestly, if his idea of good marketing was the lame original site he posted years ago and then the updates since, he needs some help. This does not make him naive or closed-minded. What exactly do you think he needs this or any public forum for? Maybe I am simply not understanding you.

To not read Forums or Blogs or anything on a subject that he has invested hundreds of thousands of USD's in, does make him closed minded &/or naive, if you ask me..

& to say that Real Estate doesn't coincide with Sales/Marketing genius, is way off too..

But each to their own, we all lead our lives differently & have different ideas & if we didn't, it'd be pretty boring..;)

Guest HairyGreek

Agreed! Glad we found something to talk about that resurrected a pretty fun thread! If you will notice, the guy doesn't have any sort of Facebook page. This speaks volumes to the level of his prowess in internet marketing. Honestly, it isn't as important as people think it is to proactive in it yourself. You let a little spill and people take care of the rest on their own. One little leak on the internet and you have made thousands of dollars in free marketing. Why do you think the BFRO won't let their members have a discussion about it? Moneymaker is not makin' any money on it. ;)

Let's put it this way, my brother is in home improvement. He has one of the top companies in a pretty well-sized metropolitan area. The internet accounts for about 5% of his sales tops per quarter. He does business the old fashion way and it works great. Word of mouth by doing a good job. Erickson probably uses the same philosophy. The internet is good for spreading the word, not closing the sale. He is smart to wait and let the DNA study do all of his marketing. Especially if the video is as disappointing as some are saying. I truly hope I am wrong on that last sentence though. Four years of waiting...

Guest billgreen2010

hey jodie everyone whats new with erikson sasquatch project updates im so excited but patient lol to be continued....indeedy keep on squatching :)

Guest believer

I called him last year and asked him about his project and he this year but there was several other sites ongoing research-wise.

I believe him. He seemed honest and upright.

I have invested in an expedition however but otherwise only time so far.

If I had the means at the level he does, I would do the same thing.

Hire workers, buy land, ensure integrity, and be open to almost anything to establish the truth.

Dave

Guest Forbig

The internet is good for spreading the word, not closing the sale. He is smart to wait and let the DNA study do all of his marketing. Especially if the video is as disappointing as some are saying. I truly hope I am wrong on that last sentence though. Four years of waiting...

What about the bodies? DNA is nice but I want to see the bodies on CNN with Dr Sanjay Gupto doing a live autopsy.

There is a digital version of the photo available now and you can see more details. I can't remember if anybody already posted, but here it is. Sorry if already posted.

hqbigfoot.png

Certainly doesn't match with all the reports mentioning some variation of "well groomed" does it? Hmmm what time of year was this footage supposedly taken?

-KW

Guest HairyGreek

I still can't tell what the heck is happening to the body in this picture. I get a mental picture of Darth Vader stepping on Obie Wan's robe looking for something when I stare at that pile of fur.

Yeah, I know, I owe someone a geek dollar for that one.

Guest slimwitless

Certainly doesn't match with all the reports mentioning some variation of "well groomed" does it? Hmmm what time of year was this footage supposedly taken?

-KW

I don't know, I've read quite a few "matted fur" reports. Also, is that a pointy ear?

Guest HairyGreek

Man, your guess is as good as anyone else. I think the head is to the right. The left looks to much like a hip and bent leg. I can't see anything else but this is typical once you see something the first time you look. It is hard to see anything else different after that.

Man, that was deep...

You know, I hate to say it, but the shape and texture of the fur, looks an awful lot like that new Todd Standing video.

There's a new Todd Standing video?