Government involvement

norseman

Government Involvement  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I believe that the UFOs are defense industry contractors.

Today maybe. But not 80 years ago…

https://www.history.com/videos/foo-fighters

48 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

I’d be surprised if any part of the govt had possession of anything alien related.  I’d expect it to be turned over to contractors to avoid any kind of oversight.

I don’t think Congress has any oversight into underground military bases and black budgets.

18 minutes ago, norseman said:

.......I don’t think Congress has any oversight into underground military bases and black budgets.

Defense committees are supposed to have oversight of appropriations. But if defense contractors have been using their own profits (and technological advances over the past century) to build aircraft that uses previously unknown technologies to perform in previously impossible ways, Congress has no right whatsoever demanding knowledge of their activities or possessions as long as these corporations remain within the law. 

Flying gizmos around in U.S. airspace unidentified is a violation of the law.

And building such gizmos on federal military installations while claiming that they're private aircraft doesn't pass legal muster.

15 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Defense committees are supposed to have oversight of appropriations. But if defense contractors have been using their own profits (and technological advances over the past century) to build aircraft that uses previously unknown technologies to perform in previously impossible ways, Congress has no right whatsoever demanding knowledge of their activities or possessions as long as these corporations remain within the law. 

Flying gizmos around in U.S. airspace unidentified is a violation of the law.

And building such gizmos on federal military installations while claiming that they're private aircraft doesn't pass legal muster.

I know and yet here we are…. Congress is the mushroom joke. Kept in the dark and fed BS.

At this stage of the game? I am not sure you can parse out where the military ends and the defense contractor starts.

But in UFO lore? Wright Patterson was ground zero before Area 51 became ground zero and now it’s some secret base in Utah.

I toured a Titan 1 missile base outside of Ritzville Wa. I will say when people talk about massive underground bases? I believe it. Amazing how they carved that Titan 1 base out of solid basalt.

2 hours ago, norseman said:

I know and yet here we are…. Congress is the mushroom joke. Kept in the dark and fed BS..........

Or the defense committees know what's going on, and the rest of Congress........and us........are the mushrooms.

Or, again, the defense contractors are doing this and keeping everybody in the dark.........something I have no problem whatsoever believing.

.........At this stage of the game? I am not sure you can parse out where the military ends and the defense contractor starts........

Sure I do. It starts and ends with the contract or commission that you sign.

.........But in UFO lore? Wright Patterson was ground zero before Area 51 became ground zero and now it’s some secret base in Utah........

That Lt. Col. who told me of aliens in military possession in 1975 specifically told me Wright-Patt. Funny things fly around Edwards AFB, too.

21 hours ago, norseman said:

Did you ever see the first Bob Lazar interview? Or any interview where the face and voice of the whistleblower has been altered?

Of course I think it would be great for whistleblowers to come forward. But in a lot of cases? They don’t. Not initially.

Stanton Freidman has pretty much debunked Lazar.   Curious what you think of stanton freedman’s taken down of lazar. What is he saying about lazar which is false? 

31 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

Stanton Freidman has pretty much debunked Lazar.   Curious what you think of stanton freedman’s taken down of lazar. What is he saying about lazar which is false? 

I don’t think Freidman has debunked Lazar. I think Freidman debunked Lazar’s schooling and back ground. How Lazar got into Area 51 is anyone’s guess.

But he got into trouble because he was holding UFO parties because he knew the test flight schedule. If that’s pure coincidence? It’s uncanny.…

10 minutes ago, norseman said:

I don’t think Freidman has debunked Lazar. I think Freidman debunked Lazar’s schooling and back ground. How Lazar got into Area 51 is anyone’s guess.

But he got into trouble because he was holding UFO parties because he knew the test flight schedule. If that’s pure coincidence? It’s uncanny.…

He got in trouble because of other reasons unrelated to Area 51.   

He lied about his background big time and it’s proven a lie.   Who does this when it’s essential trying to be believed?   

”how lazar got into Area 51 is anyone’s guess”.    <~~~~~ Here’s my guess.  He was never inside.  Also, he is a proven liar and it’s easy to prove.    If he was telling the truth on his background he could deal out that proof like a deck of cards.    

17 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

He got in trouble because of other reasons unrelated to Area 51.   

He lied about his background big time and it’s proven a lie.   Who does this when it’s essential trying to be believed?   

”how lazar got into Area 51 is anyone’s guess”.    <~~~~~ Here’s my guess.  He was never inside.  Also, he is a proven liar and it’s easy to prove.    If he was telling the truth on his background he could deal out that proof like a deck of cards.    

There is a Bob Lazar thread in the UFO section if you want to discuss this further.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, norseman said:

There is a Bob Lazar thread in the UFO section if you want to discuss this further.

yes.  Thank you    Is this on the BFF sections/ spot somewhere specific?

Edited by Backdoc
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

yes.  Thank you    Is this on the BFF sections/ spot somewhere specific?

Leaving the whole ufo thing aside (I'm up to date on recent developments but don't buy into it) I'll give my take on the subject as a long time absentee.

I watched many hours of fascinating video evidence on many "fringe" subjects in the early days of youtube before, as a lot of us predicted, the Wild West internet got shot down. We underestimated the strength of the mind control and pushing of certain agendas that would follow though.

Anyway, some videos that really stayed in my mind all these years depicted evidence of government cover up of bigfoot evidence. Today I'd download them, back then we didn't think we'd need to. 

Those videos convinced me that there was a concerted effort to conceal any evidence and conjured up a horrifying notion of a military annihilation of the species. I hope I'm wrong. 

On 12/31/2023 at 5:51 AM, Backdoc said:

^^^

why would any part of the government need to?

Well, if they exist I would assume that in the US the government would be more than aware of their existence. If they exist then the government has suppressed knowledge of their existence for many decades. If that was the case then a cull of the species wouldn't be an outlandish notion.