What Do You Know You Haven't Told Us?

I bet you know or suspect something about bigfoot that you haven't had the nerve to say out loud--or write down online.

Surprise us. Challenge us. Go ahead, don't be shy. This is the place to try out new ideas.

Which are NOT to be mocked, but considered in a thoughtful manner and discussed rationally. :D

So

Got any interesting theories or ideas or info we haven't heard before?

What Do You Know You Haven't Told Us?

They can be in places without you knowing it.

They can find things you leave in the forest better than people think.

I would tend to agree... I recall NA stories of them sitting nearby for song and dance events.

What kinds of places do you mean, yahoo, if you would share...?

Edited by Kings Canyon

Having not seen one I have to rely on my ears. What I've heard happened in a prime place within a river bottom area next to a river that can't be traveled by a motorized boat, kayack only. Hiking in that area doesn't immediately strike you as being all that different from any other forest in the region, nothing that would make you say they've got to be here. What goes on after dark is another story.

Edited by southernyahoo

KC, just a feeling. Besides, I'm from Nebraska. Everyone knows there are no BFs in NE. *wink*

I would tend to agree... I recall NA stories of them sitting nearby for song and dance events.

What kinds of places do you mean, yahoo, if you would share...?

Guest Dudlow

B) BF have a sense of humour, at least that's how I interpret the following.

A few years back my buddy was solo deep in country and had been for a few weeks. He began to stoke his pipe with tobacco from his pouch but put the pouch down on the log he was sitting on when he noticed he really should go and collect a little more firewood. He decided he would have his smoke after he got the wood. He was gone for about twenty minutes. When he returned, he dumped the wood, sat back down in the same place on the log and grabbed the tobacco pouch. He absent mindedly opened the pouched and, without paying any particular attention, he poked his finger into the tobacco in order to extract a wad. Immediately his finger fell upon what felt like a round, semi-compressed ball of some foreign material mixed in with the tobacco that was absolutely not in the pouch when he left it. He drew the object out, looked at it closely and couldn't quite figure out what it was for a few moments, until he raised it to his nose. Uggh! It was a properly compressed ball of - you guessed it - moose dung!

He tells me that he laughed in utter bewilderment, wondering who the hell could have - nay, would have - done such a thing way out there in the middle of nowhere.

This is one of several curious events he eventually came to understand as most probably being related to Sasquatch. :lol:

- Dudlow

• Upvote 1

Guest flskunk

I wonder if BF have developed the ability to use more of their brain than humans or Maby different parts of the brain that we have not learn to use.

This is a whacky theory and somewhat gross but it kind of makes sense. has anyone ever tried or heard of someone using a used "feminine hygene product" to lure in a bigfoot?? though, ive heard of researchers using primate pharamone chips. just a thought...

Hmmm....

1. There are a lot more of them than people think. I've never gone looking for one, but have encountered:

a. At least one on Peavine Mountain, Nevada (repeated long howl by a hulking shadow moving through a glen on the far side of a meadow).

b. At least two in eroded terrain on the floor of Lemmon Valley, Nevada (an adult male completely exposed himself, presumably to fix us in place while one or more other(s) moved off in the opposite direction.

c. Multiple times, members of a family group of four in the eastern ridge bounding Lemmon Valley, Nevada (led by a different adult male)

d. Multiple times, members of a family group of at least four at a series of small lakes in Nevada County, California.

e. A solo adult male obviously traveling a large distance northwest of Pyramid Lake, Nevada.

f. At least one on Fort Lewis, Washington (Class B ).

g. A solo adult male waiting to cross the highway at about 2 am near the western end of I-78 near Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania

2. They're a lot bolder than people think.

a. They're cautious, but don't really fear us.

b. If you catch them flat-footed they'll usually retreat,

c. But they'll approach right to your edge of perception to watch you.

d. Twice I've seen them at the top of a hill at sunset, fully silhouetted, watching the neighborhood below, waiting for night to fall.

3. They apparently understand that we often don't recognize them for what they are in low light or at a distance.

4. They study us and understand our behavior better than we understand theirs. They study our habits and routines and plan around them.

5. They study our communities (2.d., above) and know where the food and other items of interest are, the routes through the community that offer the best concealment, and the best times to move in and out.

6. They move from concealment to concealment as naturally as we cross streets - watch for hazards, wait for a moment no one is looking, then move to the next spot.

7. The one traveling in mid-afternoon northwest of Pyramid Lake had to be at least twenty miles from where it had started and at least twenty miles from where it was going. It didn't navigate terrain the way I would have, taking easiest slopes up and down. It was striding with a purpose in a beeline.

Edited by JDL

I agree. I know a woman who noticed one day that a sizeable piece of slate from her fishpond had been moved. She found it nearby and replaced it. The next day it was moved again, but in a different part of her yard. She replaced it. Over the next few weeks she learned to look forward to finding the piece of slate each morning, every time in a different place, often concealed under leaves, in the woodpile, at the edge of the woods, etc.

I wonder why they would think that is funny? It might be the first time it happens but just watching someone look for a piece of slate everyday isn't particularly entertaining unless they are testing our senses of perception for some reason.

Guest krakatoa

A few years back my buddy was solo deep in country and had been for a few weeks...

... Uggh! It was a properly compressed ball of - you guessed it - moose dung!

He tells me that he laughed in utter bewilderment, wondering who the hell could have - nay, would have - done such a thing way out there in the middle of nowhere.

This is one of several curious events he eventually came to understand as most probably being related to Sasquatch. :lol:

- Dudlow

Well I have a rational explanation for that sort of thing, but I imagine that it's not really desired. Cute story though. :)

SSR Team

This is a whacky theory and somewhat gross but it kind of makes sense. has anyone ever tried or heard of someone using a used "feminine hygene product" to lure in a bigfoot?? though, ive heard of researchers using primate pharamone chips. just a thought...

Absolutely, & i'm fully aware of one pretty prominent Researcher who got Tree's by a BF for doing something very similar & yes, he was absolutely terrified..

I also believe part of the Ketchum Project, & specifically DP's portion, was because a BF was very attracted to Female Hygeine Products in Northern California, & correct me if i'm wrong but some Hair that they have is of that BF when it was fleeing the area after getting spotted going through the Garbage..

SSR Team

I bet you know or suspect something about bigfoot that you haven't had the nerve to say out loud--or write down online.

Surprise us. Challenge us. Go ahead, don't be shy. This is the place to try out new ideas.

Which are NOT to be mocked, but considered in a thoughtful manner and discussed rationally. :D

So

Got any interesting theories or ideas or info we haven't heard before?

Not sure that we haven't heard it before but i'm convinced that 1 ) They attempt to conceal their Tracks when & wherever possible & 2 ) They place Tracks as " markers " for others also..

It's the only explanation i can come up with, with why so many singular Tracks are found as opposed to multiple Tracks which are found, but nowhere near enough as i believe they could be if they weren't getting distorted somehow or at least not being left everywhere these Animals walk..