What Do You Know You Haven't Told Us?

I don't know if it's a truth per se, but I have some nagging thoughts in the area regarding regional variations or divergent species of Sasquatch. Many reports indicate that the Sasquatch in the southern portion of the U.S seem on average to be slightly smaller, and more aggressive than some of their western and northwestern cousins. I have certainly gotten that "vibe" from my limited experiences with them. I felt no fear of the individual I observed in California, granted he was seemingly unaware of my watching him; but I knew at that moment that if he approached me I would remain calm, at least at the outset. The southern variety feel more intimidating..I will not go so far as to say nefarious or harmful or murderous, but something in their interactions sometimes has a sinister feel. I cannot explain it and I am not saying it with certainty, only expressing the way I have been left feeling at times.

I went back a few days ago and read some of the old accounts from the PNW and BC areas. Stories of different "tribes" of Sasquatch fighting with one another. It leaves me wondering if the Sasquatch of the PNW did indeed drive the "others" out and they gradually migrated south or east or both? I don't know. Just something that's been gnawing at my old brain housing group for quite awhile. I will say with surety that they SEEM leaner and meaner here, to what extent I cannot say. But if you read the reports, the reaction from humans to their presence down here is far more likely to be one of fear, due either to their behavior or aggression during the encounter, the way they look at us, or possibly and likely due to some cultural predisposition on our part.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Admin

So Tautriadelta, you have also had multiple sightings at different locations?!

Wow, do you realize how rare and improbable that is? you are a very, very lucky person... or do you have a technique to find/observe BF? don't hold back on us now.

Please tell me you play the lottery on a weekly basis :)

Edited by gigantor

So Tautriadelta, you have also had multiple sightings in different locations?!

Wow, do you realize how rare and improbable that is? you are a very, very lucky person...

One in California, full visual under Thermal FLIR 12x magnification at range, only one other visual, that was in Texas, and it was a full visual for approximately 10 seconds at 90 feet. A very short, very clear "Here I am cupcake, now GTHO" and I did.

If I had pushed my luck I might have had another one, but my common sense overtook my nerve since I was not armed and honestly I don't think it would have mattered.

Since then everything else has been audible only. I no longer push boundaries. I try not to be stupid these days.

To me it does not seem like allot considering all the time I have put into it over the years. It seems there are others who have far more visual encounters or interaction than I have experienced. The ironic thing is the first one is the only one that I would ever consider pleasant. I don't know why I keep at it, but I am sure it has something to do with the whole mystique of the subject, pushing limits, adrenaline? I have no idea. Marines are considered pain for pleasure seekers by and large anyhow. Maybe that's part of it. It pains me to say that I actually do have a healthy fear of them, admittedly an irrational fear at times, but never out of control if you understand my meaning? But still I go into the woods hoping to change the score I guess, hoping they will prove me wrong, that it's me who has the problem with fear. I don't have the vocabulary to express it. I keep hoping that the next time I am lucky enough to be in an area where they decide to come check me out that some of the fear will eventually turn to mild uneasiness and they will be more open to actually interact with me. I have had it (the absence of any fear) in fleeting moments. It's there and then it's gone and that hint of dread comes right back especially when I feel there are more than one of them around. I can understand fully why Bob Gimlin has stated that he wishes he had never laid eyes on one. The point is that fear is something that can be controlled with enough exposure and enough practice, even if it never really leaves you. Fear can be a powerful ally under the right circumstances, it can keep you alive. I am still trying to master that with regard to them. Then maybe something remarkable will happen.

And no I have never bought a lottery ticket, I may just have dumb luck after all. It could also never happen again, and if so that's just fine.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Admin

Nice!

SSR Team

I can understand fully why Bob Gimlin has stated that he wishes he had never laid eyes on one.

He's not the only one, at times..

Guest tracker

Thanks JDL for sharing your stories.

Not at all BobbyO, I'm truly impressed with someone who's had so many sightings.

I thought maybe JDL had developed a technique to find and observe BF, especially since the events occurred at different locations. You know how unlike that is, so that would be awesome, a repeatable technique. But thanks to his info, I now realize it was just good fortune.

JDL, you should play the lottery on a weekly basis :)

Gigantor are you trying to have some fun at JDL's expense? I think Bobby O is right . Remember you have posted that you don't believe Bigfoot exist.

Busted biggrin.gif

JMO Tracker dry.gif

Hey guys, it's cool.

Imagine this. I was consulting for a Fortune 10 company in Downtown Manhattan, had just finished overseeing an eighteen million dollar project that the company had implemented at my recommendation, and was lucky enough to pick up a follow-on contract to expand the work internationally.

I needed more guys with certain skills, so I contacted an old Army buddy who did a lot of government sector work to subcontract some additional folks. He'd known me for a while and knows some of my history with bigfoot. He's eager to assist and even comes up to Manhattan himself to help integrate his team.

No problem, until I realized that his intention was to try to steal the client. My first indication of this was as follows.

I walk into a steering committee meeting I'd invited him to attend and am greeted by a comment from a C-level executive in the company: "So, tell us about bigfoot...." I looked at my buddy, who was grinning ear-to-ear, and then back to the executive and the other near c-level executives in the room and sat down.

My credibility was at stake and there was only one course of action. I matter of factly told them that I grew up in the Sierras, that my father was a geologist, and that we spent a lot of time in remote places. And then I simply stated that I was convinced that bigfoot did, in fact, exist, and pointed out that the Army Corps of Engineers had published a document that also listed bigfoot as a living, indigenous species in the PNW.

I didn't relate any direct encounters, just let them make their own decisions based on what they had learned about me over the preceding six months of collaboration. Their expressions ranged from flat to expectant. Then I simply moved on to discussion of the project. At the end of the project I discharged my "buddy" and he didn't get another dollar of contract work from me.

An action officer at the meeting carried word back to the team I had assembled and I received a good deal of ribbing later that day, but I simply reiterated my comments from the meeting and added that when I earned my first disposable million I was going to go hunting for bigfoot. More ribbing from the group, but about ten of them aproached me one-on-one later on to say they'd like to go along when I set out.

This is a whacky theory and somewhat gross but it kind of makes sense. has anyone ever tried or heard of someone using a used "feminine hygene product" to lure in a bigfoot?? though, ive heard of researchers using primate pharamone chips. just a thought...

I've had a possible vocal (1989) and a recent, close knock (closest I've come to replicating it was cedar stick on a large rock) and both incidents happened during my "moon time", even though they happened in two different states.